fuel filter?

Tink

RE: Door pin / dome light installation

Can someone tell me where the fuel filter on a 94 yj is located (I havent looked for it yet), and how hard it is to change?
Thanks?
Tink

Oh and can someone tell me what kind of shocks I need (Im on the highway more often than off road)

Re: RE: Who

Your fuel filter is on the frame rail just in front of the driver's side rear tire to the inside. It's pretty easy to get to and change. Can't really help you on the shocks, don't know that much about them.

Oh, and Welcome to Jeepz!!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Fan issues

Shocks is a hard question and there doesn't seem to be an easy answer. I've been looking at the same issue lately on my TJ. I've read a ton of posts and opinions lately and I'm still not sure what I will buy. The range dramatically in price. You may want to start by defining how much you can afford. The most popular (if that means anything to you) seem to be Bilsteins, Doestch DT 3000, OME (Old Man Emu from ARB) and Rancho 9000 or 5000s. The OMEs get good reviews for a comfortable ride. People often refer to the Ranchos as harsh. The Doestch get the least negative comments.

Happy shopping!

If your fuel filter is like mine was, it's a big (about 3.5" in diameter and about 5" long) canister in the frame rail....back towards the fuel tank on the driver side. Actually, you can probably see the top of it if you stick your head in the rear wheel well....slightly infront of the tire.

Do you have a mecanic book like Haynes or Clinton. You should get one to help you with those little fix you want to work on. I have the Haines book and it help me on many times. You need to removed the pressure in your gas line and unplug the battery cable before doing anything down there. You will find all the details in that book. $20 at autoZone. Welcome to Jeepz! Good luck

Back