Girl doing jumping jacks

RE: Re: RE: boston , buried

Umm I wish I hadn't clicked that link. I Just had to be at work where they have a fast connection. Otherwise I wouldn't have clicked. :shock: I want to know how does one find these things and who starts the process of looking for them? What were they thinking???

Lady

LadyJeepFreak said:
Umm I wish I hadn't clicked that link. I Just had to be at work where they have a fast connection. Otherwise I wouldn't have clicked. :shock: I want to know how does one find these things and who starts the process of looking for them? What were they thinking???

Lady

Yeah, Lady, I know what you mean. I often wonder why people pose for these things, too. Where do they find the people on Jerry Springer or some of those folks on American Idol and all those other idiotic shows? I just happened across this browsing another Jeep forum and thought some might find it funny - But I DID WARN!! Like Sparky said, in retrospect, I'm wishin' I wouldn't have done it - but kinda late now.

Sorry folks,
mud

RE: I got stiffed...(Part Deux)

Is that the same girl that has the video posted on numerous sites of her eating an enitre turkey???

"....I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE, YOU OTHER FELLAS' CAN'T DENY......" ooops, I just threw up a little in my mouth.....they don't make shocks strong enough for that.

If only she'd do about a million more of those she'd still be ugly. It's pretty sad when our society accepts this as O.K. I'm all for being healthy and looking the way you want, but you can't tell me there is anything healthy about that. Ohh well....that's enough from me. I've got a box of twinkies somewhere with my name on it!

i want my mommy :| :cry:

well i have to say thats nothing compared to the hugly obease black chick dancing/touching her breasts to the "my milk shake brings all the boys to the yard" *shudders* now if you want to see that... THAT IS SCARY

RE: BH and Sully...gen chat

My EYES!!! Oh good gravy, this makes me unhappy in the head...

cj5springbranch said:
"....I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE, YOU OTHER FELLAS' CAN'T DENY......" ooops, I just threw up a little in my mouth.....they don't make shocks strong enough for that.

That made me start humming Spinal Tap's "Big Bottom".

Hey, seriously, my mom has battled weight problems all her life, as have a couple of her sisters. Mom dresses well, stays active, always looks nice, and is perhaps one of the most pleasant people to be around. Nothing wrong with a little weight problem, but when you don't do anything about it and don't keep yourself up in other aspects of your life, that's sad.

Back