girl + jeep

antsinmypants

Hey Gang!

i know how much you boys all love to see girls and jeeps togehter :D
so heres my best bud and her jeep :D and one of her friends

brit-4.jpg

brit1-4.jpg

RE: Hey Gang!

Why can't any girls around here drive Jeeps???

I can't really see her clearly, but she's already hot due to her proximity to the Jeep.

watch it mingez, theres lots of ubly girls who drive jeeps. me and my bud were behind one one day and at first we thought she might be cute b/c she had long blond hair but we got past her and wow, i dropped third gear my little 4 cylinder kicked it

2 girls in a wrangler throwing up gang signs.... looks like a pair of heartbreakers

EDIT: i just looked at your cardomain site. looks good :wink: def. heartbreakers

All I have to say is ya gotta love SoCal for girls in jeeps!! Sully knows what I'm talkin' about.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Will it ever quit snowing???

Girls in jeeps are the perfect combination. Looking good.

RE: Mom takes kids for first swim of 2005!

Man, i gotta get my gf to get a wrangler... she bought a G35 instead.

Lookin hot gals!

RE: More Power!!!

My girls dad has a 91YJ and she was kinda scared about drivin stick but i got her to try it and well she stole the YJ from the ol' man for about a week and loved drivin the YJ. Now i just gotta ger her out on the trail;)

LR

RE: More Power!!!

I drive a jeep because my fiance drove a jeep. I was into muscle cars, I drove her jeep, and was hooked.

Trust me.... brit is definantly a hottie :D (friend not so much) but brit DAMN!!! OWE OWE, even i'd tap that.. i dont have ugly friends.... i should get more thou. make myself look better :D HAHAHAHA maybe somone a little bigger than myself.. so when its bikini season i'l look hot diggity damn

mingez said:
I can't really see her clearly, but she's already hot due to her proximity to the Jeep.

Nicely put Mingez...... nicely put.

So I recently divorced.. kind of weird, lose a wife gain a Jeep..... thats a good trade!!

Anyway, I am back on the "scene" again, so I posted an ad on Craig's List, coincidentally where I bought my XJ, sold my XJ and found my new TJ.... but anyway. I posted a personal ad on there:

Jeep Girl Wanted!! OIIIIIO

Simple really.

I am looking for a Jeep girl, if you need to ask, maybe its not you. I would be willing to train if you think you could be a Jeep girl!

Me: Jeep Guy
Late 20's, proffesional, good looking & fit. One of the nice ones. Not looking for marriage, just somebody to hang out with.

You: The ability to be caught in the rain with no roof or doors and not complain.

Couple of potentials so far... some girls get it, some don't!

And antsinmypants....... I should have asked first but I borrowed a pic from you, please don't be mad!! It is really small & you can not see any kind of details, I just thought it was a killer shot when I checked your readers rides page...... its the one where you're chilling on the hood of your ride........ it really captured what I was looking for!
Again, I should have asked I know, but it made a nice visual on my personal ad.

I will pay royalties if you want!! :D

RE: I found a place finally!

Roundlights said:
Me: Jeep Guy
Late 20's, proffesional, good looking & fit. One of the nice ones. Not looking for marriage, just somebody to hang out with.

:lol: :lol: callin all ladies

disc brake rear

Roundlights said:
I will pay royalties if you want!! Very Happy

well... i am always looking to make an extra couple bucks 8) lol no worries, thats cool :D i like the shot... but if i get famous dont forget to let me know :wink: good luck with that

(ooh i had my friend posted in the province's newpaper with out telling her till the day)

Craig said:
Damn!......I'm gonna have to move to Chilliwack.

I live in chilliwack, but my bud in the pics lives in Cloverdale... works at Mercedes Benz in burnaby.... dont worry.. your not missin too mcuh by not living out here... unless you love our sceanery :D

Back