good deal on YJ?

psbeaman

1995 YJ green ext/tan int soft top purchased 2003, 4x4, 5 sp 136000 miles, no rust(it is dirt in the floor), no carpet, everything works and it runs and sounds good, no ac., no lift, tires are ok, no leaks. he paid 5500 3-4 years ago and is asking 4000

His price is right in line with kelly blue book. I know it all depends on how bad someone wants to sell, but what are stock jeeps like this going for?

Attachments

• wilsonjeep.jpg
    wilsonjeep.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 220
  • wilsonjeepint.jpg
    wilsonjeepint.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 232

Mine was in similar shape but it is a 97 TJ.I paid 4200 at previously owned car lot.A lot has to do with what the prices are going for in your area.One thing to check is the fan,does it work in all positions.As far as color I thought all Jeep where the same color=MUD.

I would say go for it.I found one similar this spring same color,year,hardtop and only 35900 miles paid 4000 cash.2.5 though.Now im tryin to get more power.But shoppin around couldnt find anything close for under 5995

That looks real nice and well cared for.. I love those o'l steering wheels. Look it over inside out including the frame and make your final assesments from there..At this point after everything passes your inspection, i'd say go for it..

I'd go for it... Seems well taken care of. Just take a look underneath to make sure there is no rust on the frame or body (or shock and spring mounts). By the way, it is a 6 cyl, right?

One of my YJ's was a '95 that same color, 5 spd, 4 cyl. Mine was abused by the time I got rid of it. It wasn't as nice as this one.:twisted:

I'd tell them "4,000?, I can't come up with 3500! where am I gonna be able to come up with 3,000!?!":twisted: what tha hey, it's worth a try.:twisted:

Back