Graduate to senior member

greg92jeepxj

Official Supporter
I would like to thank Jeepz.com as a whole and the membership and all the staff
for my graduation to senior member . I feel it is an honor and an achievement to reach such status . If through accomplishment and/or recognition that such status has been granted to me , I feel proud that this forum has entrusted me with a rank earned . I know not what I may have done , if such action on my part has earned this status for me , but I am happy and proud that I am a member of this forum and hope to be worthy of this recognition by all . Thank you everyone as I can only say I am just one of many members , but I still will always look up to the members who came before me and made this forum what it is today .
i understand that we pride our special status in the forum world as unique and special and the importance that our standard be met and maintained by all who hold a membership to Jeepz.com . It is a status that we pride and an honor we keep clean . I feel it is a professionalism we maintain in the forum world that makes Jeepz.com who we are . Thank you all and my respect to you always and my honor to Jeepz.com . Greg92jeepxj

Thank you for your many contributions to Jeepz and this lifestyle of ours.

Thank you for your recognition . It means very much when a high ranking member of responsibility appreciates someone . My main personal goal is to help someone whom I may be of some assistance to but I strive for accuracy . It is always my hope to correctly advise someone the way a responsible operator of a repair facility would through honor , pride and care.
I may not hold an ASE certification , but I am happy to just lend any knowledge and experience to anyone in need. I would always hope that my advise is right . I invite correction if I am to learn from a mistake or just to further a learning experience. Yes I like to help when someone is in need , but I would gain a wealth of knowledge from an experienced professional by following their lead. Thank you sir. Greg92jeepxj

Well , I guess I got a lot to learn about our forum , but that is a good thing :rolleyes:

Don't the senior members in the first week of duty have to wash all the forum members Jeeps that have more posts, some kind of initiation kinda thing. :bootyshake:

Mental note :
#1 tracking # for membership dues via USPS
#2 establish and coordinate work party ( car wash duty , police work stations , scrubs oil stains , etc.)
#3 establish PayPal direct pay corporate and individual .
#4 .......?

boy ! This senior member low seniority responsibly assignment duty is hard work !

Spotter duties on jeepz trail runs too. That includes water bottle duties, Window washing duties, tire inflation, and after run trail grooming with an hand rake.

Last edited:
Cool ! Then I can get sworn into the union , get stock options , paid vacation and sick leave with FMLA , my own locker , and .......... Boy , I sure ask for a lot for a guy who's been here two months !

90 days is better than the six months I waited at NYCT . About two years for a locker ( had to wait for someone to retire ) and its still only a bottom locker :???:

Back