hey there

rdtj

Hi im derrick from the shreveport/bossier area i drive a 97 red tj. I just decided to come here instead of jeepforum.com because everybody on that website seems to only want to insult and riddicule other peoples jeeps, i posted a questions about my tc drop and all they could do is tell me how stupid and useless my jeep is. I think i made the right choice moving to this forum:p
image-missing.png

Welcome to Jeepz Derrick. Post a pic of your Jeep when you get a chance.

You would need to have 5 post at least i think before you can post a pic. When you do, on the bottom of the reply window there will be an "Additional Options" box. Click on "Upload pictures " and then browse. Find the location of where the picture is on your computer and click on Upload. After that's done, click on submit.

Welcome to the best Jeep forum going Derrick.

Hey, it must be the best here at Jeepz.com because they even put up with me...at least I think they still put up with me here..:???:

And you don't even have to have a snobby paid "premium" membership to enjoy the full forum.

Larry

i like you huys a whole lot better already!!! you huys are much nicer than those guys on jeep forum8)

No Jeep is stupid and useless. Stock Jeeps are incredibly capable off-roaders straight out of the factory, so I don't know why anyone would ridcule one with 6 inches of lift and 33 inch tires. I'm on my third Jeep, and this is the only one I've lifted. My older TJ and XJ were stock...and took me everywhere, as did my current Sahara before I started modding it.

So, glad to have you with us...these guys know their stuff.

think terry change it so after 10 posts you can post but dont bank on my hear say :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Picture 278.jpg
    Picture 278.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 140
Back