Horrible Roll Over

[wiping fresh vomit from mouth]Ugh! OK you got it outta me......... that was painful to watch[/wiping fresh vomit from mouth] :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Starter solenoid question - nevermind I got it...

Did you notice how the driver totally ignored his spotter telling him to turn to the right?
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Actually, it was a she.......... No seriously she had a toys by troy roll cage and it protected her. I think I remember the video was posted on their site.

90Xjay said:
Did you notice how the driver totally ignored his spotter telling him to turn to the right?
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yeah, nasty roll!! I've seen that one before somewhere. Lesson learned......WATCH YOUR SPOTTER!!!! Then, if you roll, you can go kick his ARSE!!!!

Any "family" photos?

It was a JeepGirl (not that it makes a difference) that rolled several years ago. The cage held up well, but the top half of the cowl seperated from the firewall by several inches.

Thank goodness for rollcages. But... it's the price we pay for being Jeepers. Hope they were alright too.

RE: College and a pseudo-farewell?

I remember seeing a write-up about the after math.. she was still able to drive home, and If I re-call correctly, she wasn't ignoring the spotter, but something was jammed.. But I can't completely recall.

i was gunna say that Jeep must have had a real good roll bar/cage. i looked at the windshield and it wasnt even broke after the first roll. still, poor Jeep.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Short in Cig Lighter socket?

Definitly looks like the throttle got stuck. She's on the gas the whole time even after shes upside down.

#1.. That's right... #1

She may not have seen the spotter soon enough, the hood started rising and the spotter was quickly out of sight over the hood.

Oil pressure in a 360

It'll buff out.
That's gotta be the worst part about wheeling out west. It may as well be rolling over on concrete. At least here in the south you have some trees to bounce off and some softer ground.

RE: Oil pressure in a 360

I've seen that video before, it's pretty crazy (especially since it's so obvious he was going over but he stayed on the gas the whole time).

There's pictures around somewhere of what that Jeep looks like afterwards....it is pretty bad if I remember right.

Back