how much for my jeep??

cjseven84

Im thinkin of buying another jeep but i want to sell the one i have first and i have no clue what i should be asking for it its a 1984 cj7 with a 2 1/2 inch rancho lift, its got a new weber carb, some kind of special off road gears that came from the factory when we bought it new, new seats, a new tuffy console with the locking cd player, 2 hella lights, brand new top (tonneau/bikini/windjammer combonation), and it only has minimal rust meaning nexted to none, new valve cover with gasket adn alot of new hoses and wiring? Any help would be much appriciated oh yeah and it has 109 thousand miles on it

[addsig]

hmm...how steep you willing to go...i'll give you $500...j/k sounds pretty nice i'd say 3 to 4 g's if it runs pretty well...if it's got a couple issues 2500 - 3000[addsig]

Augusta, GA........ That's like right up the road a piece. I'm just a bit south of you, between Swainsboro and Vidalia. They call it Nunez.[addsig]

you really want to to EXACTLY? go to www.kbb.com "kelly blue book". Just type in the make model and all the info it asks, it will give you the blue book value of your jeep in seconds![addsig]

Back