I love my dog.... and you love your: ?

[[Chuckle]]

Inspector-Gadget wrote:

Dogs, cats, lizards on steroids, birds, snakes, fish, rats with fancy names...

You people are all sick and need to get lives.

Mingez wrote:

Are you being serious?

Junkpile wrote:

Yeah, what's up with that Gadget?

Of course, I was not being serious!

A classic case of a joke gone bad.

In the course of raising three kids, we had many pets. Not only pets of our own, but often the teachers’ pets too.

Somehow, during Christmas vacations and other extended school closings, we were often “volunteered” to care for the pets the elementary school teachers kept in the classrooms.

A hermit crab was one of my favorite pets. That thing could escape from any container. Thus, it came to be named “Houdini.” We several times tore the house apart to find that AWOL crab, and we had hours of fun watching it skitter around the kitchen floor, ka-boinging off the appliances like a demented bumper-car.

Sorry about the “Blimpie” joke. My bride has me on a low carburetor diet (too many Blimpies!). I am obsessed with food.

Best regards,

Gadget

Inspector-Gadget said:
[[Chuckle]]

Inspector-Gadget wrote:

Dogs, cats, lizards on steroids, birds, snakes, fish, rats with fancy names...

You people are all sick and need to get lives.

Mingez wrote:

Are you being serious?

Junkpile wrote:

Yeah, what's up with that Gadget?

Of course, I was not being serious!

A classic case of a joke gone bad.

In the course of raising three kids, we had many pets. Not only pets of our own, but often the teachers’ pets too.

Somehow, during Christmas vacations and other extended school closings, we were often “volunteered” to care for the pets the elementary school teachers kept in the classrooms.

A hermit crab was one of my favorite pets. That thing could escape from any container. Thus, it came to be named “Houdini.” We several times tore the house apart to find that AWOL crab, and we had hours of fun watching it skitter around the kitchen floor, ka-boinging off the appliances like a demented bumper-car.

Sorry about the “Blimpie” joke. My bride has me on a low carburetor diet (too many Blimpies!). I am obsessed with food.

Best regards,

Gadget

Wheww....I thought so. I figured as much. :wink:

Gadget, are you ever going to divulge to us why you were gone for so long? Enquiry minds want to know. You were dearly missed by all.

HERMIT CRABS ROCK!!! LOL Very popular around the beaches here, I had a couple. I'd like another. It's great to watch them scuttle around without shells and do acrobatic tricks.

Hmmm, I need to get out more? lol

Lady

Inspector-Nice to see you for whatever the reason!

Here is my and the wifes pet cat
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Please don't mistake those for ears, they are horn covers!

His name is Riely and is only 7 months old! The wife and I rescued him when he was a month old from this girl who was crazy and was gonna just leave the kittens in a dumpster (my friend got the other survivor)

we also have three fish tanks
1-10 gallon with two frog's
1-40gallon with a Oscar and two Jack Dempsey's
1-55 gallon with about 30 tropical fish.

P.S. Lady, what are you feeding your cat, looks more like Zeb than a cat! (minus the duct tape hehe)

I have two quarter-sized turtles, and 1 dog. I'm getting my girlfriend a puppy bulldog for her birthday. I always wanted a bulldog, and now I'll sort of have one.

stalling problem, mechanics can't figure out

I'm a cat lover
Here is Bubba...... when we moved to TX my mother in law said she'd keep him till my mom got him...... she told us that she let him out and he got hit! then she gave him to a farm and some other bullS#1t
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

and this is one of the 6 Chihuahuas we live with. His name is Dook 'cause he's a pile of dookie
image-missing.png

He hates cameras.......................................................................... and me

RE: CB/PA install

This is Petey (AKA Boo boo)
image-missing.png

He wants to be a baby so bad
image-missing.png

This is Patty, she's a NASTY pee machine.... and Dookie in the lower right corner
image-missing.png

This is Iggy, she's blind and wiggly
image-missing.png

RE: exhaust

bubba is an awsome looking cat there now. i have 2 dogs, well only one is mine the other is my dads, she is a 70-75lb rot-aussie mix named Molly. sooo gorgous. and my monster is what i like to call a golden-pit-chow. part golden retriever, part pit, and part chow-chow and his name is Ziggy (yes its after the comic strip dog.) Molly is a good fence tester. meaning if you didnt put a fence up around your property well enough she will find all the holes and lose spots. she will catch mice but not eat them. and she doesnt like flies. sooooooo funny to watch her try to catch a fly. cant explain it you have to see it. just dont get in her way, you wont be standing for long. then there is Ziggy. what can i say about Ziggy. remember what i said about Molly and mice. well Ziggy WILL eat them. and will eat all of it too. he weighs in at about the same as Molly at 70-75lbs. neither of them will let you near our yard if they dont like you. they wont even let on the same side of the street. but if they like you, lets just say i hope you like doggy hugs. i have some pics of them for ya. they arent very good but they will work till i can work my grammys digi-cam better.

Molly
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Ziggy
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

he dont look to happy about having his pic taken huhh. man he has big arms. his biceps are bigger than mine.

We have an eight year old siberian husky named Alpine. Some of you guys met her at paragon.

We have another dog that comes each week but we throw it out in the garbage. Its the other dog that week make when we brush alpine. You can make three dogs out of here coat. No matter were we go you can tell we have a dog. Hair is in all of my autos, on all of my clothes no matter what you do. We have gone through every kind of vacuum cleaner that you can buy. Most go up in flames in a few months. She has no feeling of temperature through it hot or cold. She can lay around in the snow for hours in my back yard. And in the summer she lays in the sun like a godess. At work she lies buy the heater so long she has caught fire and could not even care. I have to run over and put her out.

The other day someone tied a dog up outside of were I work. It was there for hours on that 100 degree day. I brought it some water and it growled at me. Before I went Home I fed It and made it a tent from card board and called nyc animal control. The city did not send anyone for two days. The dog started to get friendly so my worker brought it to a junkyard near buy and the guy there said he would keep it with the other stray dogs that hang around the junk yard. The next day the junkyard owner wife came back with the dog and these big kitchen mittens on. She said the dog went nuts and attacked her and the other dogs. She had bite marks all over her arms. She wanted us to take responsibility for the dog. We told her it was on the street when we found it and it wasnt my dog. The lady left with the dog but I was worried that she was going to come back. The next day I saw the dog run buy in the street loose. I guess its better than being tied to a fence. Four days later the city called to come get the dog. I told them it broke loose and was running around. I havnt seen it since.
I hope the lady with the dog bites is ok.

CJ6 cyl in a Cherokee?

Yay, my favorite thread resurrected!!! Cute dogs all! I really have grown fond of Chihuahuas. My dog Crackers has a best friend that often spends time at our house. Cute as can be and real smart too.

I've got an almost purebred Pitbull who is the biggest hamdog I've ever had. I've also got a Shephard/Rottweiler mix who also is a big hamdog. They're both about 2 years old and pretty much are the most spoiled creatures you'll probably ever see. The Pitbulls name is Hera (Hera the dog!). And the Shephard mix is Sadie. Here's a link to some of their pictures.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hawke...//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hawkey6776/my_photos

RE: Aging Jeep- For 2000 and up jeep owners

My 3 current pets
nv24004-6.jpg

First we have my puppy (okies shes getting old now, but she'll always be my puppy)
VIXEN part chowchow part ???????
vixen1-6.jpg

vk-6.jpg

Then we have ANEAT shes my pretty kitty
Picture093-6.jpg

Last we have EMMY (short for emerald)
she has now taken over my jeep when ever its parked in the driveway. (i'll come hom for 5 minutes and i go to leave and my cat is already in the passenger seat) ooh and theres J.P. my pet giraffe hanging on the mirror.
pics005-6.jpg

Recently I gave my bunny Captian Morgan away to a little girl who had more time for him. (she saved up 40$ from her allowance to buy a rabbit so i figured she would take good care of him AND she got him and a ton of food and sheddings for FREE)
rabbit4-6.jpg

RE: YJ TRAILER PICS

Ok heres my current animals:

Gigi my 4 month old English Bull Dog

image-missing.png

Heres Mara my cat that thinks she's human

image-missing.png

Diesel my basement dwelling cat (seriously he lives in my basement) Untill my cousin fixes him i dont want him trying to hump my dog :wink:

image-missing.png

And we have 2 gold fish left.

heres my cat Itty that was eaten by a fox last summer

image-missing.png

And finally my Olde English Bull Dog Anna. We had to give her away when we moved the first time I miss her very much.

image-missing.png

3 horses, 4 goats, 6 dogs and 2 birds - just call me Ellie Mae! bythe way - all the dogs were "throw away dogs" people didn't want anymore - I love them all!

Re: RE: What President Bush

AND THIS IS MY BUDDY CHESTER.....
BIG PRINT FOR A BIG DOG

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

HE'S MY CLOSE FRIEND'S DOG BUT I CLAIM HIM

Back