i need intervention

jeepless20

kay, so heres the skinny. i cant stop thinking about a lift for my 91 cherokee see here
0317071758-1.jpg

help me, im stock. talk me into a lift. im thinking 3.5", whats your thoughts?

Last edited:

As a friend and fellow Jeeper, I feel it's in your best interest, and the best interest of the group, that you get a lift on your Jeep. Sure, you may think it's ok to be running stock, but think of your friends and family, man! What is it doing to them? What kind of message are you sending to the children?!? :shock: This needs to change, mister, and it needs to change soon! If you don't lift it for us, then please, lift it for yourself! ;)

There, did that help?

Listen, if you don't get a lift, we are going to have to cut you off. This is for your own good. We can't keep being facilitators to your destructive lifestyle.
I can't keep this up, watching you like this, you are better than this,
get help today!
:purple: :purple: :D :D :lol: :lol:

Lift........smift!!! You need some SPINNAS!!!!!!!!!

3.5" will only fit 31" tires, consider a larger lift if you want 33" tires.

You'll get inchitis and want to be larger eventually :twisted:

already have a sawzall. i went with a pro-comp 3" with full leaf packs and shocks for $620. i also bought a new digital camera, 8Mp, so count on pics too.

ProComp leaf springs are known to ride stiff as bricks, and the ES3000 shocks are rough as well. On the upside, should take longer for the leaf springs to sag ;)

Ugh went wheeling last weekend, 26 miles of washboard trails and then a couple miles of technical stuff, once the 3000s get heated up they really will bruise a kidney

we want to see an order confirmation where the lift is on it way!!:sawzall:

8) Sweeeeeeeet. Lemme know when we go back to browns camp!!! I wanna see it in actionp0p . Know you can do it stock, so with da gear, should be cool.8)

soon as i get new tires ill take a run up to goat Mt outside estacada (maybie sooner, im not too patiant.) install pics coming soon, rear is done, starting on the front. tomarrow i hope. :)

kay, so heres the skinny. i cant stop thinking about a lift for my 91 cherokee see here
0317071758-1.jpg

help me, im stock. talk me into a lift. im thinking 3.5", whats your thoughts?
Well, at least you're seeking the advice of a bunch of unbiased blokes.

I say lower your jeep and then sell it to some random gangster. Use earned money to invest in a very low yeilding bond...like a 30 year treasury bond.

...then, 30 years from now, pocket your $5 worth of interest!

That's responsible!

Back