It can be embarrassing getting old

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I've started putting pet pee pads under the Jeep when pulling into the garage. They work really well for whatever the Jeep dribbles out that day.

Screenshot 2023-06-13 145944.png

Is that carpet on the garage floor? If so, that is a comfy spot to park!!

Good suggestion for catching drips too. Thanks.

Yeah we've got "trickle down carpet". My wife told me it was time to replace the area rug in our office, so I drug it out into the garage.

I used to drive an old work van that started leaking oil which is something you can't allow on a customer's driveway [especially new construction] At first I just used a 5 gallon bucket lid but as the leaking grew I carried a piece of cardboard in the van to slide under it when I parked.

The nice thing about Jeeps and other vehicles is they can be repaired .... wish the same could be true of my aging body.

but we gonna ride it and ride it hard baby 66 here. with a 94 wrangler, faded and ragged like me, but full throttle.

yeah it do get a little challengeing to the ego when ya got a bad shoulder and a flat tire. But what ta hell, I'm not gonna feel bad about getting help cause I'm gonna pass it on.

its really hurts me spending my money on somthing I know how to do but got limitations. then I hire someone to do the work. Then Im known as the grumpy old man that knows it all. OMG this is terrible.

its really hurts me spending my money on somthing I know how to do but got limitations. then I hire someone to do the work. Then Im known as the grumpy old man that knows it all. OMG this is terrible.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

not if its freezing. than you will be warmed up

not if its freezing. than you will be warmed up

Yes a full bladder makes you feel colder. Thats why you pee before bed when winter camping.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

But if you pee in your pants. Dont ya think its gonna be mighty uncomfortable after a couple of hours?

scuba and surfing, you always are told to pee in your suit when its cold. it helps, for sure

Back