Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

Was at a swap meet with my husb. Went to a custom fab booth. The salesman looked at my husb and asked what he was looking to do. My husb suggested he talk to the owner of the jeep. Lol

If you offroad on friday and get your jeep covered with mud, but you are too lazy to wash it off Friday night and you go to work on sat morn, try not to touch the side of the jeep when you are getting out. Otherwise, you will have dirt smeared from the bottom of your ass to the bottom of your calf. Just saying.

TrailRatedRN said:
If you offroad on friday and get your jeep covered with mud, but you are too lazy to wash it off Friday night and you go to work on sat morn, try not to touch the side of the jeep when you are getting out. Otherwise, you will have dirt smeared from the bottom of your ass to the bottom of your calf. Just saying.

I wear mud like a badge of honor, you should see the looks I get when it's filthy driving down town Toronto lol

This one time at lows I got out the jeep and in pulls a lifted xj with a lady driving it... Me, is that your jeep? Her, yes. Me, that's sweet mines that one right over there.. Her, oh, well nice... That was it.. Conformation that it's really hubby's lol.
She probably had the mind set such as my ex,"What is his is hers, and what is hers is hers,"it was terrible,had to beg to use my own stuff.

One of the best compliments I've had was when I went outside one morning and there was a business card on my windshield with a name, phone number, and an extremely high offer on my jeep. I just laughed and tore it up. I thought this guy must be nuts and just messing with me. Then about a week later I had another card on my windshield. I finally called the guy and told him I was not interested in selling. I told him to find another jeep and build it himself. I will never part with my beloved TJ.

gennybro said:
She probably had the mind set such as my ex,"What is his is hers, and what is hers is hers,"it was terrible,had to beg to use my own stuff.

Yeah that's what I figured lol

FLjeepGURL said:
One of the best compliments I've had was when I went outside one morning and there was a business card on my windshield with a name, phone number, and an extremely high offer on my jeep. I just laughed and tore it up. I thought this guy must be nuts and just messing with me. Then about a week later I had another card on my windshield. I finally called the guy and told him I was not interested in selling. I told him to find another jeep and build it himself. I will never part with my beloved TJ.

That's how I feel about my xj. In a few years there is a good chance I'll end up some where in the states I don't care where we end up but I'm taking my jeep with me! And if we end up over seas for a few years I'm giving it to my brother for safe keeping lol! But most likely we'll be in the u.s.

My spiders being weird again lol

image-3600609563.jpg

Some times she climbs the side and gets stuck on the top of her terrarium and I have to save her other wise she'll just hang there

Going back to "the wave" I just passed 2 new JK's one behind another. One looked at me like I was a criminal and the other quickly averted his gaze when I waved. They CLEARLY don't get it!! My apologies to those of u who drive JK's and DO get it.
Maybe they are just intimidated because i am a woman and my Jeep is 4x bigger than theirs!!! Hahaha.

The roar of the tires is all the music I need.

Good Girls and Dirty Jeeps by Opal Justice. Also look for the Vermont JeepGirl on Facebook.

Back