Light ideas?

YJ-BLAKE

I've been looking into installing some custom interior lights for my 88 yj. Looking to see at night when I need to. Anyone have any interesting ideas?

I will be doing this also I only have 1 light under the driver feet.

My daughter did it in her car. She bought them from Amazon. It came with 4 led light strips with double sidded tape and wires that went back to master control that got plugged into an aux port. Also has a remote and you can change the colors. Cost her $30 and took about 15 minutes to install.

Personally I will be buying 12 volt led light strips and splicing them into the wiring of the one working light I have.

Jeep! not just a vehicle a way of life.

I will be doing this also I only have 1 light under the driver feet.

My daughter did it in her car. She bought them from Amazon. It came with 4 led light strips with double sidded tape and wires that went back to master control that got plugged into an aux port. Also has a remote and you can change the colors. Cost her $30 and took about 15 minutes to install.

Personally I will be buying 12 volt led light strips and splicing them into the wiring of the one working light I have.

Jeep! not just a vehicle a way of life.

I'm probably gonna go that route thanks !

I just put some rock lights on my TJ, and while they aren't exactly the same as interior lights, they are close.

I used these:
LED 4X4/OFF ROAD/JEEP Under Body Rock Lights Ultra Bright Green! | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Is that like hide a key?They don't look like rocks.

Are they waterproof?

JPNinPA
Using Jeepz.com app

Last edited:
Is that like hide a key?They don't look like rocks.

Are they waterproof?

You're just jealous of how awesome I'm gonna look stuck in a mud pit late at night.

According to the ad they are a "waterproof design". We'll see if that translates into production or not..

Back