Looking for cheap, worn-out tires.

Joey-T

I'm looking for some old used tires that i can get as cheap as possible, close to Indiana. Looking for something to fit 15 inch rims, no wider than 12.5 inches, and in the 30-35 inch range. I really just need these to roll the Jeep around while I'm working on it, NOT to drive with! Of course, they must hold air (for a few days at a time, anyway).

Looking for something as cheap as I can get them, so I can save up for what I really want. I figured someone has a set lying around, since these things are hard to get rid of once they're worn out!

First long weekend camping trip of the year.

Theres a set of 31x10.50x15's with white wheels in my local trader paper for $20,You'd have to pay shipping from 29169 zip.

I have a set of 31x10.50x15 Firestone R4S going for 30 each. Not worn out more than 10k so, you can resale them if you don't want them.

Bound to be a local used tire business around your area that could come up with something for free or darn near it. Question why do they need to be so tall if your not going to be driven it some 235's or something typical should do the job for you just as well. tug

I got the tires taken care of now- ended up finding a nice set of 33's. Thanks for the offers, guys.

Back