NW event

yjdave

jeep jamboree coming up at tillimook nat. forest. open to all. Info ....(jollyjeepers.org) cya there........................

Do you happen to know when this is? I was thinking about going, but I'm not really sure at this point.

LED tail light conversion

There is also a newer site jeepnorthwest.com. They could use some new local members. NOT LIKE THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG W/ZZZZZZZZZZ..

RE: Been and Gone!

Sorry for the highjack guys.....

Do you guys know anything about some poker run in oregon? My cousin said I should come up and run it with him. Like a 50 mile offroad race thing or something. But not really a race. Anyone know something about this?

RE: starting?

He's talkling about team trophy challenge sponsered by warn. It is in may and is a 24 hour wheeling and map reading challenge. Quite hard, i did it 2 years ago but was a kick in the ass. They give you a paper with directions of check points and say have fun cya tomorrow. You need teams of 2 rigs and 3-4 people. Let me know if ya'll are going and maybe meet up. Then again i could be wrong..............

hmmmmm, in 24 hours I would burn up a LOT of fuel!!!!!!

One of my Jeep clubs (Junction City Jeepers) has a pretty big poker run too, but it's on the coast in Florence, Oregon

Help my buddy win the Miss USA pageant!

Mostly skidder roads and fire break trails and depending on weather lots of mud and rocks and trees. If anyoune needs another rig for a team let me know, i almost got the new motor in.........

I checked it out. I want to do the team trophy challenge. But not this year. Maybe next year.

Back