Painted wheels what do you think

happy024

Here is the before and after what do you think.

Attachments

• Jeep-before.jpg
    Jeep-before.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 281
  • Jeep-after.jpg
    Jeep-after.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 241
I used the Dupont wheel paint. 20 dollars in paint and a couple of hours of work is much better than buying new wheels!

I'm kind of a sticker freak. I got all of these stickers for free just by e-mailing each company and asking them where I could buy them. You'd be surpriced what company's sent me. Daystar send a hat, poster and keychain. Then goodyear didn't send any stickers but did send a 20% off next tire purchase coupon.

I like the stickers too, but put them on my trailer tool box and shop fridge.
I do, however, put dash plaques or stickers of events on the Jeep dash. Its kind of like telling a story of where you have been that I like. Same way with t-shirts. Got a nice one from Superlift Park that has the park emblem then says on the front "Don't follow me, you won't make it!" Funny.
Like the wheels though.

My Jeep has the same wheels, I was wondering what they would look like in graphite or black. Thanks for the guess work. It works well on your Jeep but my Sahara would look weird.

I painted the ones on my XJ too. I used automotive paint.
image-missing.png

Black wheels always look great I think...I've got black steel sim. beadlocks on my XJ, 15"x8" with 33-12.50's.....I wouldnt buy anything but black wheels if I were buying new ones.

Back