Polar Paragon Trip

Jeep graveyards

I have notified Paragon about our trip. I'm sorry for responding so late, it has been a busy few weeks. As soon as any information comes my way I will post it ASAP. The park is open by appointment, so I don't believe that this will be a problem. As it stands we are still going ahead as planned. Can't wait!

I'm down for all 3 days...but got to head back to Marshfield Monday not too late. I also have a kid from NH that is interested in coming, he took Friday and Monday off from work. I'm pretty sure he is willing for all 3 days too...but whatever, he said he has friends in the area so will be visiting them maybe monday, too. Who knows..it will all work out.

These are his specs, his name is Chris;
97 TJ Sport 4.0, manual, D30/D35 rear. 30" tires, full size spare. CB, tow hooks front and rear, tow strap. I should have my Kilby gas tank skid on by the time we go.
Driver experience: Quite Experienced

I guess he has been on a few Jambos.

I can't wait. I am ichin' to go, I got me lift and tires.

The trip is on! The reservation have been made and we are set to play in the park that weekend! Please let everyone know that we must meet at the park Saturday betweeen 9-9:30am! The sooner we are all signed in the sooner we can play.

I would like to thank Kyle, the manager, and all of Paragon's staff in advance for opening the park for us this weekend. It is greatly appreciated by all. Thanks!!

To all who intend to participate this weekend, please make sure that you have your park registration cards with you (if you have them). Don't worry if you don't have one, you can register that morning at the door. It will only take about 10-15 minutes.

Paragon wrote:
We will make a reservation for you. Please make sure you and your group
are to the park between the hours of 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. to register.

Please let us know if you change your mind.

Thank you.

Paragon Adventure Park
P.O. Box 798
Hazleton, Pa 18201
(570) 384-0550
(570) 384-0551
www.paragonap.com0

TY Much Mike! Tom, your so lucky to live close nuff for those monthlies.

Z and I are coming Sat and Sun, but have to head back Sun eve to work Monday.

Can't Wait, will be a blast! We'll be there on time Sat!

Lady

I was welding a battery tray in the staging area about 9am... The I ran with 3 H2's later......

I hope you like the cold! Please let me know how many are coming,so we are not waiting for no shows! Also let me know who wants to wheel Monday (or who's ride is still able to wheel). It looks like I may not be there Monday but I'm sure someone will be there in my place!

wiring up my dual batteries

I'll be there, 2 in my jeep sat and sun. Were coming up early as he** on saturday. Laura, I will email ya soon about accomdations.

See ya soon!
Lady

Hey White I saw the hummers but I didnt see your Truck. I was looking for you. I didnt go with the stock group. Me and two other trucks made our own group. It was great there was practically no one there and we got to run most trails in reverse. We pretty much did blues all day and got in 20 miles of trails in a day. My tires were in my wells so much that I chewed up my fender flairs a little. I was with a tj that had 2.5" of lift and lockers with 31's that led the group and wrangler that was sprung over behind me. My YJ with RE2.5" performed equally to the TJ and the SOA wrangler just walked over everinghting like it wasnt thier. Had a great day to bad we missed you. Looking forward to next week.

ya, too bad.
Also a good day with the hummers.....
Nothing broke, not too cold..
Alot of mud..
My truck's too small to spot over the other lifted jeeps......

well 7 days ... ... see ya

Wow it is a cold one today (4 degrees)! Please be prepared for the cold because, heat only works when your vehicle is running!
Next please have tow hooks on the front and rear your vehicle (in case you need a tow), a point about a foot above your vehicle to put a flag on it, and most important a cb! Hand helds also work!
You can check the paragon site for more park details but, for most the same rules apply! This will be an awesome time once again!

I still have no CB. Can someone bring an extra handheld if they have one? I would sure appreciate it. Gotta get my rear hook put on this week, never got around to it.

Thanks for the tips Mike,
Lady

Back