Polar Paragon Trip

Can't wait! We can meet at the gas station next to the park around 8:00-8:30am! I know that is early but, we do need to keep to our appointment! Sorry! If you comes earlier than that you can buy me a coffee :wink: (j/k). This will give us time to gather and bulls@#%t. We will try to roll no later than 8:45. Once in the park we will sign in and examine the rigs and take care of tires, etc...
Please bring a valve puller for your ride to lower tire pressure quickly.
Zeb, you may want to put another roll of duck tape on those boots for this ride :D ! Hope to see all of you there!

I wish Carter carbs would go outa business!!!

:( Man this news sucks but we are now 85% not going to be able to make it as of tonight. <sigh>

Zeb has to work all weekend next weekend due to a deadline at work.

I wouldn't want to make the drive alone so we'll have to wait till next time.

He says there is a chance that by Thursday he will be able to get enough work done to come but its not likely. He's been working straight 7 days for months now....

Heather

if your going post up !
joe? only comming sunday ?

frankfire702 we will be running blues and greens! Your more than welcome to join us. You will clear over most of the trails with ease. See you there. Look for a Grey wrangler and white chevy at the gas station!

hey...i might be in for just sunday....i'm runnin with my club on saturday. i'll let you know at the end of the week, i might have to work on sunday. if i do, you said you're meetin at the exxon around 8-8:30 right?? i might bring afew guys with me if thats alright too....

stinkycheeseman said:
frankfire702 we will be running blues and greens! Your more than welcome to join us. You will clear over most of the trails with ease. See you there. Look for a Grey wrangler and white chevy at the gas station!
cool, i'm definitely in. what time are you guys meeting at the gas station?

Just what the world needs - Hummer shoes for $300

frankiefire 702 we are meeting between 8-8:30 at the Exxon on both days! You can't miss the stocker group! Look for a white chevy and grey YJ. See you there!

See you Sunday Morning. Ill be at the entrance buy 9:00 AM

critical analysis requested on my new website/company!

If your going! We will meet at the Exxon between 8-8:45 on both days. Please be prepared for the cold and have your lunch ready! All are welcome!
Please post or pm, to let me know who to look for! Also, Paragon does not take credit! Cash only!!!!! :!: Can't wait, see you there!

well, i'm not to sure if i'm gonna be able to make it now or not. if i'm not there don't wait up for me. i got a red YJ w/black wheels if ya couldn't tell from the pic...maybe i'll see ya sunday...

Day one of the polar trip is complete! An awesome ride! Frankie and Jeff can't wait to see the pic's!

We are meeting again Sunday at exxon between 8-8:30am. All are welcome! Hope to see you there and, it wasn't that cold out!

Well guys i had a great time on the run. Keep me in mind the next time you guys go out. I'll try to post up the link asap. I couldn't download the pictures at home because it will take about 3 hours to do. As soon as i can get to a computer with DSL i'll set up the link. Have fun and remember Chevy"s don't float. :wink:

The paragon snow play was a blast. Ice makes things more than interesting. The only thing is my elbows hurt from falling down. Anyway I had a great time and hope to see everyone back soon.

Iam more then happy to show you what not to do.
I know people learn better by actually seeing.

Back