Rate your Jeep

190 Here... better than last time I rated it!

Woot, woot hit 302. New those edlebrock shocks where good for some thing else. Forgot to add those and my hi-lift in my first try. Made a huge score diffrence.

pushead said:
Woot, woot hit 302. New those edlebrock shocks where good for some thing else. Forgot to add those and my hi-lift in my first try. Made a huge score diffrence.

Dang! I didn't even see the shocks upgrade, or the transfer case upgrade!

That put me up to 225! Great Jeep! Now I feel better.

Joopin said:

Welcome to greatness. Now get some more upgrades so you can be in the 300s with me. It only took me 2 and a half years to get there. You can do it too.

pushead said:
Joopin said:

Welcome to greatness. Now get some more upgrades so you can be in the 300s with me. It only took me 2 and a half years to get there. You can do it too.

Well I'm workin on it, but when I gotta do stupid things like repairing shock mounts it kinda slows me down.

pushead said:
Joopin said:

KI'd really like to see some pics of this so called greatness....

I think whats more important then numbers, is if you actually get out and use your jeep and injoy it....

RE: Dealership is trying to pull one over

yjdave said:
pushead said:
Joopin said:

KI'd really like to see some pics of this so called greatness....

Whats a pic have to do with any thing? You cant see the cam and bore size of my motor. Looking at a picture would you know I have a 258 with a 4.0 head? I doubt it. Its about the set up and gear. I have a custum built motor and too many add on's to list. The Greatness I am refering to is how your rig measures on this test. 200 to 299 is great. I just passed it because of my mods. I have to make it to 386 like some within the next two years. But that will be about 4 grand more out of my pocket. I am making no claims that my jeep is better than anyones. Its just better than great according the test in this thread. AFter I get my BA-10 transmission out and put in a NV and a new Atlas transfer case it will be even better. But alas. this years budget was tapped by a new motor.

I broke the program...actually the Jeep hit "405" with the newest updates. Probably would have gone higher but they have no provision for coilovers or air shox. They should ask how big the cooler is.

RE: 4wd won

Not bad, 178. I don't remember what I had last time, I think it was in the lower 160's. I've added tires, lights, and a few other accessories and mods since then.

Back