Stinger

Hoyas 011

I have a 97 Wrangler and I want to get a stinger, but I have a stock bumper, could I still get a stinger. If you can send me the links for the websites thanks.

Yea haha there's this sick TJ with a 4 inch Lift and 33 Mickey's that has a stinger on it, I mean just that makes it look so much sicker

I personally don't like the look of a stinger, I guess if your going down a steep decline they could save yer butt, but they really inhibit your approach angle (and if on a steep decline and you get light in the rear, you should be hitting the gas, not the brake.)

I simply prefer a Radiator hoop, will save the motor in a roll and is a lot less obsructive. to each his own... Boner Bars Away!!

I didn't even think about that, but where I live there really isn't any boulders or any tough terrain it's mostly all mud.

i like the stingers and the hoops, but if you ever need someones car moved you can push it with the stinger ha ha, or if you ever rearend someone, if you got a stinger you will go right over them. HA HA

Back