Thank You

jhiggins

Hello everyone,

My name is Cassie and I am Josh's(jhiggins) fiancee. I first want to say that I'm sorry that it has taking me this long to write. The last few months have been hard. I want to tell all of you that i appreciate everything that you have done. It is great to know that there are good people in this world. All of you are in my heart and I'm greatful for that. Thank you so much for all your loving support and prayes at this time in my life. I miss him a lot. Josh loved jeeps, mudding, and fixing them. Josh also loved helping anyone who needed help. Thank you so much for everything. God bless you and your familys.

Cassie Thomason

My God Bless You as well and know we are here for you at a moments notice. Josh what can be said he was a great friend here and is missed so much. As long as there is someone to remember he is not gone. You now are a part of this family as well. When you are ready we are here! tug

Dual Box and a Sub!

Anytime, anywhere, whatever you need, the Jeepz.com peeps are here for you and yours. Please be sure to keep in touch. TUG is just iterating what everyone on this site feels, me being one of them. :wink:

I got to meet Josh a month or so before his accident and I got to say he was a pretty cool guy. If you are ever in Kansas and need anything just let me know.
Warrior

Cassie

My heart dropped when I saw there was a post from Jhiggins on the board. We haven't seen one in so long. It is wonderful to hear from you though, there is never a "too late" in life. Were happy to have known Josh, even if only online. We knew he was a wonderful person and I am sure that carried on through to you and his family.

I cannot imagine how hard these past few months have been for you, but know that jeepz people are always behind you and most of us would help out any how we could. We stick together like that, and count you as family.

Blessings to you,
Heather

Dumb Gas Station Questions

I too was stuned to see a post from jhiggins.Its been so long and we all miss Josh.Josh was a good man and a big loss to his family and all of those who had befriended him.He was always there to help and knew so much.I only wish I could have met Josh face to face.Cassie,I am truely sorry for these past few months.I cant even begin to imagine how you must feel.I will keep you and Josh's family in my prayers.God bless you.

Sully

Our hearts and prayers will always be with you and your family.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Back