government business will be conducted in your
native language

3. Foreigner will never have the right to vote, I don't
care how long they are here, nor will they ever be
allowed to hold political office.

4. If you're in our country, you cannot be a burden
to taxpayers. You are not entitled , ever, to
welfare, to food stamps, Government supplied
medical care, or any other government benefits.

5. You can come if you invest here, but it must
be an amount equal to 40,000 times the
daily minimum wage. If you don't have that
amount of money, you can't come and invest.
You have to stay home.

6. If you do come and you want to buy land, okay,
but we're going to restrict your options. You
will not be allowed to buy any property in
our country. that will be reserved for citizens
naturally born in our country.

7. As a foreigner, you must relinquish all individual
rights to property.

8. You don't have the right to protest when you
come here. You're allowed no demonstrations
you cannot wave a foreign flag, no political
organizing, no bad-mouthing our president
or his policies, or you get sent home.

9. If you come here illegally, you go straight to
jail , not any country club jail either! and
we're going to hunt you down 'till we find
you.

You forgot
10. But you can always go to our neighbours the United States . They give every thing to foreigners, and you will have all rights. we will help you get there.

Ya know, I tend to be somewhat liberal, but I am a gun toting liberal. Remember that movie "Red Dawn"? Wouldn't want that type of thing to happen to us just because people are afraid of criminals that won't have their guns taken away again. Why are they more worried about us having our guns than they are willing to go to the criminals and put a stop to it? Heck, I'd help them. I'd be all Clint...

"Mister, you're gonna have to hand that over. "click, click"

I am a gun toting liberal
There's no such thing. :lol: You cannot serve two masters :lol:

Seriously though... it amazes me how many people refer to or think of themselves as liberals when they actually have quite conservative views. You can disagree with Bush, and all the other republicans and it does not make you a liberal. If you despise gun control you are no liberal. If you despise the over taxation of the hardworking US citizen you are no liberal. If you despise that criminals are getting movies and conjugal visits then you are no liberal.

If you think it's the government's responsibility to protect, provide, and basically "parent" you then you are in fact a liberal. If you feel good about paying taxes because it pays the way for those who can not or will not work for a living then you might be a liberal. If you believe that we need to grant certain privileges to any group who whines for it then you are a liberal. If you like to drink Kool Aid on a starry night while wearing Nike sneakers and waiting to hop aboard the spaceship following the Hale-Bop Comet then you might be a liberal.

You can be a classical liberal and despise gun control

I like classical music and guns....does that make me a classical liberal?:?

Classical liberals are typically more socially liberal and more fiscally conservative with strong focus on liberty. So yes, if you like classical music and guns you may very well be a classical liberal :lol:

At first glance but I would say probably not when you get to the heart of the matter, Guliani is willing to sacrifice a lot of freedoms for one reason or another and definitely doesn't care to uphold a good part of the Constitution.

But, like anything it's all shades of grey, so who's to say who is and who isn't.

A classical liberal is someone who is hated equally by Republicans and Democrats for the opposite reasons :lol:

also Guliani, is for gun control. Hell he comes from new York City and his admin sued 26 gun makers.

Seriously though... it amazes me how many people refer to or think of themselves as liberals when they actually have quite conservative views. You can disagree with Bush, and all the other republicans and it does not make you a liberal. If you despise gun control you are no liberal. If you despise the over taxation of the hardworking US citizen you are no liberal. If you despise that criminals are getting movies and conjugal visits then you are no liberal.
That's because most people (at least those that aren't zombies) typically are not all of one or the other. Just because on ONE subject he happens to share a common ideology with those that call themselves conservatives doesn't mean he isn't liberal in every other way.

Anyone...and I mean ANYONE who claims to be 100% of anything is either misinformed, or under the hypnotic control of their political affiliation and not a free thinker.

And BTW I'm a liberal and have owned a few shotguns. And also, all of you NRA guys are sissies. :twisted:

Back