The Jeepz Family

Tug-n-pull

Trip up into Elkheart and East Chicago is complete looks like Atlanta might be next! I hope so cause it's starting to get a bit colder and the Sunny South is an easier work place in the throws of winter. Got to at least spend a little time with my Jeepz Family while up north. Greenreaper and family came to see me. Short visit but a good one. New baby "9month old" Devon looked great and Beth is so dang cute. Adam you did good for a mean ol jeeper. The new XJ is real nice as well.

Is real good to have the bonus of maybe getting to meet some of you all as I travel. I will be spending time all over doing what I do. I haul wrecked trains of to the steal mills after they run off the tracks and that is more common that I ever thought.

A train car derails in the USA somewhere every 14 mins. We have a crew that makes roads into the wrecks if there is no roads and we get to go 18x18 wheeling into some real remote sites from time to time from what I have learned. Get this 8 whells pulling 500 hp Tourqe like you can not even believe and Lockers. Get er Done.

Seems no mater where I go in this job I will be some place near a fellow jeeper due to this site. Hope to get a chance to meet and see more and more of you all over as we travle. I will post and if we are close come over and I will buy you a meal in exchange for a jeep ride.

Happy Thanksgiving and know in my blessing as they are counted not only today but everyday you all are near the top of the list. Friends are one of the best blessing God has given me! tug

you ever coem to maryland or PA let me know i would be glad to meet up with ya!! Im sure Twisted would like to see ya too hell id like to see him havnt seen him in over a year haha cya TUG happy Gobble Day

Yes, I'd meet up with you in MD too Tug! You are such a great guy with a true heart and a solid set of values. I hope you keep safe on the road trucking.

I did not know that there were so many train derailments. There was one while I was in England though, a couple hundred miles from where I was on a train. My family from the states heard about it and were freaking out. A car parked on the tracks and derailed the train causing seven deaths.

I had my first experiences with major mass transit while over in the UK. I really enjoyed it, other than the newness of it and not understanding schedules, etc. The handy part of getting on a bus, subway, or train and zipping to where you are heading. It was unreal to require NO gas, NO traffic, and NO hassles. We don't have transit in my area, too rural. It was quite an experience actually. I paid 8 pounds or about 16 dollars US to travel all weeeknd in London, on any type of mass transit system I wanted. It was very useful to me.

Anway, I'm babbling. I have chores to do and food to finish. Have a great turkey day and yell when you come up to MD!

LJF

RE: slayer

Hey Tug, working with trains your almost bound to end up in Vincennes Indiana sometime. If your ever headed up that direction, ya gotta let me know, thats where I go to school at, Ill be glad to meet up with ya

Nathan

Hey tug two oil cars derailed today somewhere in LA.

Bethlem Steel (Dundalk, MD) and Maryland Steel (Baltimore) are both nearby. Let us know.

Sounds like a pretty good gig you got there!

If you happen to find yourself going to the southern coast of NC, shoot me a PM. We'll go have a beer or maybe a cup of coffee, whichever you prefer.

RE: How Much Is My Jeep Worth?

If you're ever sent out to Kansas, I'd love to meet up with you for a cup of Joe. I know that may be a bit out of your range, but dang I get lonely for some Jeep talk here.

Yeah, Tug, like I think I said before, I don't live to far from you (as the crow flies, anyway). You'll have to let me know when you have some time off on a weekend and maybe we can hook up at HOME!! Perhaps mudwoman and I can bring both the jeeps and you can experience drivin' the ol' 4banger YJ again and show us some of your country! Can't believe we haven't hooked up already, but I'm real bad about puttin' things off (and winter comin'.....AAARRHGGHH!!!! :oops: ).

Thanks for the words, can not wait to get around and meet a bunch of you wild Jeep folks. Makes the time on the road seem a little safer and warmer knowing there are so many of you in so many places and there is a chance to get to shake some hands hug some necks and put faces and voices with the words. tug

Back