The OFFICIAL Random thread

bugleboy said:
dont even want to think about it, i start my first job tomorrow

That's great! What will you be doing?

Cool. Use that job to motivate you to do the best you can in school so you can get out of the restaruant business

heck yeah im gonna get outra there as soon as i get out of school, at least its applebees and not mcdonalds

welp... just that happened today :/ i got laid off a half hour before they had me scedualed to come in for my first day, the person i was going to replace wanted his job back so they gave me the boot, i just spent a bunch of money on clothes work shoes and gas going back and forth for interviews and orientation spent a bunch o money on my girl at the fair last night splurging in excitement at the new job and they just laid me off like its no big deal... great now what? i know for a fact money does not grow on trees, but that green stuff is what makes the world (and my jeeps tires) go round

Sooty to hear about that man. Look at it this way, wat they did to you proves that they were jerks and nobody wants to work for someone like that. I am sure that you are going to find something else. As long as you are willing to work, you are about to find something. Chin up and be positive and things will turn out god. We never meet and forgive me if this is going to offend you but I will say a prayer for you tonight to find something that you will be happy with as far as work is concerned.

thank you ghost rider :)

and thanks for the tip superj im going to start hitting some car shops soon and tire places because that the line of work i plan on doing on the future in

so, i went to fosters tonight and had a big old beautiful charburger, so good if anyof you are ever in cape coral Fl you have to try it,

What are you fellas doin tonight?

sitting at work. 4 of my guys are on leave this evening so i only have a crew of 4. starting next week, i inherit another night crew from another division so i will have 24 guys total. its time to do appraisals so i have a lot of paperwork next week. they aren;t due to personnel till the end of march but i hate waiting to the last minute on that kind of stuff because then you have to do more paperwork to request the extensions

I was on a business trip here in Louisville and had to deal with the tornadoes all over the place. Thank God we made it OK. Flying back home to Florida tomorrow morning. Can't wait to get back home for 2 1/2 days....... Working in Philadelphia next week. I agree that auto shops or parts stores will be a better place to look for a job. My friend's son started at Goodyear tires store here in town and he works 60 hrs a week.
Best of luck to you Brother!

hopefully ill be going to a cruze in or car show tomorrow and show of my charger :)

image-1658562868.jpg

Attachments

• image-3421837187.jpg
    image-3421837187.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 69
  • image-191687891.jpg
    image-191687891.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 70

Absolutely beautiful. I have a 1964 Polara 440 that I just finished restoring. About 27 years go when I moved to Florida from Connecticut, I handed over the keys and title for a 1972 Challanger to a friend of mine for no money at all just because my wife didn't wanted us to "drive two cars all the way down there"........ Bigest mistake I ever made.

Ghost Rider said:
Absolutely beautiful. I have a 1964 Polara 440 that I just finished restoring. About 27 years go when I moved to Florida from Connecticut, I handed over the keys and title for a 1972 Challanger to a friend of mine for no money at all just because my wife didn't wanted us to "drive two cars all the way down there"........ Bigest mistake I ever made.

Wow. Can I be your friend? Lol

Back