trying to run 35's on 2002 wrangler ?????'s

dennyray

OK ,have a few guestions.I'm wounting to run 35's on my 2002 jeep wrangler,it has a 2.5 rough country lift ,i plane on triming the rear flairs alot ,as well as removing the front flairs.will this work,if not what do i need to do,i'm looking for the rock crawler look .not jacked up in the air but a mean stance ,i will do light mudding mostly field roads ,nothing extream,this will be a daily driver as well,looking to run boggers 35x12.50 x15 or 16 or run the nitto grabber m/t on a 10" wheel ,don't really care to buy anouther lift ,i was told 33's would work with no problem ,but i like the 35's ,thanks for any help.also it has the automatic ,with the 4.0 i was told spring spacers would also give me more clearance, is this true,i still wount a decent ride ,not to loose and not to rough,what you think's best and the safest.

33s would be best. 35 will work but you might want to get 1" body or spacer lift. You could put spacers in but then you might need to drop the transfer case with spacers or SYE. You don't want boggers as a daily driver, it'll feel like you have square tires. If you go with the Nitto Grappers get the the trail version is much better for daily driver the mud version not a smooth ride either.

You will need a minimum 4" of lift with fender trimming.

Forget the boggers on a daily driver, stick with radial tires.

Thanks to all .i'll stay with the 33's it's easier than buying a new lift ,and find a better tire ,i woun't that agressive look with out the loud noise and bad handeling,bang for the buck,and a set of pro comps loved them but not agressive enough ,still looking any sugestions, again thanks

Back