wanted: tires, bikini, wind jamer, lift spacers,more plz rea

purpleyjgirl

RE: Dana 44s Rebuild Kits

looking for many things for the new tj. figured i'd ask here first and see what happens. i'm looking for a set of 4 tsl supper swampers or baja claw either radial or non in 15" rim size. must be 80% or above cond. also need 2" lift spacers for tj, shocks for lifted jeep. wind jammer, bikini top, and torneu (sp?) in sand/tan must be in good shape. also some good quality off road lights, bumpers ect... what have you got?????? thankx

If you plan on driving that Jeep for any length of time on the road and wanting to enjoy yourself don't get the tsl super swampers. I test drove one a few weeks ago and I now know that there is a Jeep out there that rides worse than mine on the road. Up until that point I just thought it was mine. From what I hear they also wear very fast if you do much street driving.

I'd sell you my bikini top, but it's black and only covers the front seat. I think the safari top you want actually covers the rear seat also. Sorry.

Just saying tsl super swampers covers a large line of tires. You've got many types in both radial and bias-ply. I run the TSL Radial onroad with no problems, and the bias-ply TSL/SX offroad. The TSL/SX doesn't ride too bad, I make a 2-hour drive (each way) with them to get to the local offroad park.

Most swampers don't wear all that fast. The only one's I've seen wear relatively quick are the soft-compound LTB's.

What size tire you looking to get? What type of wheelin?

RE: cj radiator

I agree with them, take into consideration how much wheeling the vehicle is going to do, and what type. Assuming you are going to be in the sand/ or some of the local trails down near where you live (again only assuming) a good set of All terrain tires would be your best bet, finantially and performance wise. The terrain in lets say the kingston area, an all terrain tire will accually out perform a Super swamper, mainly ause it is nothing more than loose gravel and not a hole lot of rock and mud.

What ever you decide, good luck!

Oh P.S.
I sold the 89 yo someone who needed the body and frame, but building an 83 cj in it's place!

Back