What the networks did not want you to see

No thanks. I've seen enough in the last 4 years to sway me. They both suck, but I'm ready for a change.

No thanks? You won't watch it because you don't want to see the truth about a man you are about to vote for President of the United States? Because you so dislike Bush that you are willing to turn a blind eye to what this man who runs for the highest office in our country has done to dishonor it?

This short documentary was literally blocked by the mainstream media. The liberals and democrats filed lawsuits to keep it off the air. These are your democratic leaders of free speech.

I have seen nothing over the past 4 years that would make me want to vote for a man who committed treason and not only turned his back on his fellow soldiers, but stuck a knife in their backs.

No, I wasn't going to vote for Kerry anyhow, but after seeing this I really don't know how anyone could.

Well, twisted, we obviously don't see eye to eye (which is a great privilege in this country). I don't seek the truth in the "mainstream media" nor from liberals, democrats, republicans, conservatives, or whatever other "branded" groups there are. I seek it from my God, my heart, my senses, and my brain. I don't like the rich, Herman Munster dude either but I firmly believe that "W" has done quite enough to dishonor this country, screw our environment, and stomp on my rights in the last four years, so it's someone else's turn. At least the man served in Viet Nam (don't know if I would have - I lucked out and wasn't drafted), which is more than "W" can say. But, generally speaking, they're all rich-ass lawyers or sons-of-same....not my kind of people......so I just try to pick the best of the scum (sorry state of affairs, I admit). If only Jeepers could rule.........Let's see...Twisted or Mingez.....hmmmmmmmm

mud4feet wrote:

I don't seek the truth in the "mainstream media" .......... I seek it from my God, my heart....

Please seek the answer from your God on Kerry's position on the issue of abortion.

He Voted NO on criminal penalty for harming unborn fetus during other crime

He Voted NO on maintaining ban on Military Base Abortions.

He Voted NO on banning partial birth abortions.

He is Rated 100% by NARAL, indicating a pro-choice voting record.

In fact every single Democratic candidate for president over the last few elections have been Pro-Abortion to my knowledge.

If your God is ok with this then Kerry is your man.
Bush has done plenty to hack me off too, he let Ted Kennedy write the education bill, wants give driver licences to illegals, etc, but at the end of the day, I just can't ignore Kerry's support of abortion, it is not the only issue I have with Kerry, but if you claim to seek "God's" opinion, you might want to run that one by Him.

90Xjay said:
mud4feet wrote:

I don't seek the truth in the "mainstream media" .......... I seek it from my God, my heart....

Please seek the answer from your God on Kerry's position on the issue of abortion.

In fact every single Democratic candidate for president over the last few elections have been Pro-Abortion to my knowledge.

If your God is ok with this then Kerry is your man.
Bush has done plenty to hack me off too, he let Ted Kennedy write the education bill, wants give driver licences to illegals, etc, but at the end of the day, I just can't ignore Kerry's support of abortion, it is not the only issue I have with Kerry, but if you claim to seek "God's" opinion, you might want to run that one by Him.

I think you have missed my point. If you're insinuating that I support abortion, you're wrong. If you think I support killing innocent Iraqis, you're wrong. If you think "my God" and the "Allah" we've heard so much about, who thinks it's ok to kill innocent people, are one and the same, then you're wrong (man I hate saying that - everyone's entitled to their opinion). Anyway, what I'm looking at is choosing between a red pile of shite and a blue pile of shite......and I'm choosing blue. The leadership of this country is in a sorry state.........where's Lincoln when you need him?

Mud,

I get your flustration with the situation. There are many issues to look at when deciding who gets your vote.
I just wanted to bring out another one to think about.

where's Lincoln when you need him?

I don't even know if he could help, but it would be nice to find out.

That's pretty haunting really... I almost wish that the election would just be over with already, except I'm sure that's going to be a debacle just like 2000, if not more so... There are many issues on both sides that I do not agree with, but then again, has there ever been a Presidential candidate that one could completly agree with? It'll be interesting to see where this all ends up, that's for sure.

Will it fit?

90Xjay said:
mud4feet wrote:

I'd have done the same.

But I think this is a bad subject...really. It only accomplishes hurt feelings and nobody makes any headway. It's an endless debate with no winner. Do what you want, but I suggest dropping it and agreeing not to agree. Bad...really bad.

.....except I'm sure that's going to be a debacle just like 2000....

Good Point.

I hope not again.
At least maybe one of them will win clearly and not put us on hold for a month or longer.

mingez said:
90Xjay said:
mud4feet wrote:

I'd have done the same.

But I think this is a bad subject...really. It only accomplishes hurt feelings and nobody makes any headway. It's an endless debate with no winner. Do what you want, but I suggest dropping it and agreeing not to agree. Bad...really bad.

Yeah, Mingez, appreciate it. I think 90xj and I kinda came to that point. No hurt feelings here and I don't think there are any there. "Endless debate".....something like what you and Twisted were going through???? :lol:

Basically I believe that ALL this political BS, by the time it filters down to you and I, don't mean squat! Doesn't matter who's in there, we'll still get out paychecks, still pay taxes (of varying degrees), still go wheelin', still debate meaningless things here on Jeepz. But trying to look at the BIG picture (which hurts my head, by the way), our country ain't lookin' real good right now. Hope that changes soon, no matter who wins. Hey, the Sox won.....anything can happen!!!!!

mud4feet wrote:
...I think 90xj and I kinda came to that point. No hurt feelings here...

nor here my friend.

I enjoy trading thoughts with good people, Jeepin people.

TC and I are good friends who agree on a lot of the same things, but as far as the things we disagree on, yes, it's an endless debate. I think we like it that way too!!! :lol:

But more respect for a guy I couldn't have.

mingez said:
TC and I are good friends who agree on a lot of the same things, but as far as the things we disagree on, yes, it's an endless debate. I think we like it that way too!!! :lol:

I've gathered that from the threads I've read on here. Very entertaining! :lol:

That's why I love this place - I've much respect for pretty much everybody on here, exept you 90xjay (JK :lol: :lol: ). Not a lot of flaming, just free speech!!!!! I'm curious what youngster Sully's take is on all this election crap. Being an old fart, I'd like to here an opinion from a youngster with obvious common sense.

Hahahahaha!! Yeah I don't know why the new sig won't load. I have to fix it. The Mighty Surrey rules!!!

A side note.... emailed a friend of mine - English, worked in Saudi Arabia for a few years, and Gabon for a few years, lives here and loves it but can't vote (still a British citizen) and I asked him for his take on this election. To summarize his answer I'll quote...

"I don't think Kerry can wave a magic wand and make it all better either, it's going to be very painful either way.But if you were being driven down a bumpy road and suddenly the driver yanked the wheel over and ran you into a ditch, then looked at you and said ' I MEANT TO DO THAT !, push the car out and I'll keep driving' , then I think you'd be handing the keys to ANYBODY else. "

Just thought I'd throw that in......a different take from a different perspective.

mud4feet said:
mingez said:

I've gathered that from the threads I've read on here. Very entertaining! :lol:

That's why I love this place - I've much respect for pretty much everybody on here, exept you 90xjay (JK :lol: :lol: ). Not a lot of flaming, just free speech!!!!! I'm curious what youngster Sully's take is on all this election crap. Being an old fart, I'd like to here an opinion from a youngster with obvious common sense.

He's a Bush guy. :?

Back