What the networks did not want you to see

mud4feet said:
Tug-n-pull said:
Lordy Lordy I love to kick a hornets nest!!!...... As far as the Oral Office thing well do you think he was the first or the last and as far as the lies well lets not even go there. Cause no one died when Clinton lied. Monaca got a repoted $9000,000.00 for her oral activity when it was all over. Smart girl heck I am as far from a Homosexual as you can get but for that kind of money I'll blow ol slick Willie or even GW for that matter! Then turn around and lie about it!!!! ........ tug

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!! Tug, you're great. We're sure gonna miss ya'!

Hahahahaha!!!!!! ROFL!!!!

Dammit Tug!!! A little painful but worth it!!! :lol:

Tug-n-pull said:
Monaca got a repoted $9000,000.00 for her oral activity when it was all over. Smart girl heck I am as far from a Homosexual as you can get but for that kind of money I'll blow ol slick Willie or even GW for that matter!
I dunno... I can't see it happening :lol:

W-3.jpg
tug-3.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tug-n-pull wrote:
Monaca got a repoted $9000,000.00 for her oral activity when it was all over. Smart girl heck I am as far from a Homosexual as you can get but for that kind of money I'll blow ol slick Willie or even GW for that matter!

TwistedCopper wrote:

I dunno... I can't see it happening

Whew, trying to visualize that is ruffer than a stucco bathtub! :x :x :x

Dammit.....I KNEW I shouldn't have checked the board right before going to bed.

TwistedCopper said:
.....These unborn children are children. They are human lives. No one can deny it and be honest with themselves.....

Well, Twisted, we agree on something, and that makes me glad. What blows me away are the suicide bombers and these terrorist attackers - evidently human life means nothing to them - pretty hard to combat.

Saurian said:
That's pretty haunting really...

I wrote that in regard to said clip... I did watch it, it was long, but I had a couple of projects that I needed to get to fixing, so I watched while I had these things out on my desk...

OH...MY...GAWD... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread blew up. (no pun intended)

Holy crap TUG, that's the funniest thing you've ever posted. Hahahahahaha!

Okay as for the Abortion issue, it's bad news to debate this. I'm pro choice, but partial birth abortion is not something I'm for.

What I think Lady so eloquently demonstrates is that inspite of her beliefs, she has a wherewithal to note that millions of Americans don't necessarily share the same belief systems as herself, you or me.

Abortion is a bad topic to be sure- due to the impossibilty to keep emotionality and biases separate from proof and argument.

Before you go any futher remember "Do not confuse the war with the warrior" quote John Kerry.

I watched it! Know what them things did take place in the Central Asia Conflict. The Black Jack Recon Company of the 1st cav were reported to nail an ace of spades into the forhead of the dead to freak out the cong! Teh Ace of Spades is still their Company Embilum. Rape Kill Pillage and Burn was a fact of war in the nam! Documented by not only war records but thousands of eye witness accounts by the soliders that were there, It was a crazy time both in the war and here at home. Thousands of women and Children were killed and same tryed to and did kill our boys. Live stock and whole villages were burned to the ground. Food stores and ammo dumps were disposed of on a almost daily basis. Anything that Charlie could use you got rid of or used your selves. Ever talk to any tunnel rats or old front line recon guys. "Not rich Bush Backing Business Partners like in this film" Tell you storys that will turn you badest night mares in to lalubys!!! Know a great guy and his name in the war was Bush Hog!! Local boy and fun as all get up to party with. From back in the day when I was pron to get a little wild. Use to get a bit drunk and go to crying and talking about the things he had to do and had to see as a tunnel rat. He is a little guy so made a great tunnel man. Close quarters and many times hand to hand down there. He can tell you that Kerry was not lieing just telling it like it is. Another Good ol Local by now past Brushy S. Go see him and he would be laying on the ground next to a cooler in the back yard and his Legs would be in the front yard singing and laughing. I to liked to party with him. He gave many accounts of why he preferred to sing and laugh next to the cooler rather than have to deal with his 3 tours in the the nam! To say it did not happen will not make it go away. Did Kerry tell it like it was? Yes! Do any of you believe we were just over there inthe jungle being Boy Scouts! Well maybe a few like the ones in the film were just good ol all Americans not doing nothing wrong. But hear this above all else I have said here. They were doing just what they were told to do and doing what they were trained to do and they go screwed over by the goverment for it! Just like AbuGrade Prision. The Sargent that just got sent to jail shold be free and Donal Rumsfeld should be in the Prison in his place! Is the film I just watched any different from Micheal Moores 911 Film of the Year? Not really only 911 was multi fronted, and more beliveable. Like the Man said That is the truth Ruth Tug

They were doing just what they were told to do and doing what they were trained to do and they go screwed over by the goverment for it!

Tug,
was Kerry told to go to Paris twice and meet with the Viet Cong?

while he was still under military obligation and we were still at war?

:?: :?: :?: :?:

Back