What the networks did not want you to see

Hey, there's always hope. After all, the Sox won the pennant, anything can happen!

Hey, as long as he's a free thinker and that's what he's decided.....more power to him!

Pro Choice does not mean you are not pro life! Kerry is Pro Choice not pro abortion! There is a big difference. Besides what can a President do to chage the abortions in America anyway. Can the President stop the abortion? If so why as the republican champion not out lawed the change over the past 4 years. Did the democrats champion the pro choice desicision in Wade vs Roe? If you think they did you better go into a little research and see just who was setting on the surprem court and who they were appointed by and how each voted for you answers. You will find the Republican were in power over that court and led the vote to allow abortion. Can Kerry fix the mess Bush has made of the past 4 years "after being apointed not elected" well not with out rolling up his sleeves and working on the problems he knows are there, unlike Bush who says more of the same, what problems heck I didn't cause any problems. However I think he stands a better chance of fixen it than the present president does. Clinton cleaned up George Sr's mess maybe Kerry can do the same for GW. tug

Pro Choice does not mean you are not pro life! Kerry is Pro Choice not pro abortion!

Daz da double TRUTH...Ruth! :wink:

when Kerry gets in and all of our Sisters/Brothers and Sons/Daughters are put in the willing hands of the U.N. We'll remember what the Democrats have done to lead this country , , , Let someone else do it for them. And don't give me the "Clinton did this" junk, , , he did nothing . . . he mearly enjoyed what others before him planned and started.

Tug-n-pull said:
Was you among the folks that bombed Micheal Moore for his 911 movie? Just wondering! tug

Yes Tug that was me, but Moore's movie was not a documentary. It was a movie. This stuff really happened. The man committed treason. The candy @$$ government at the time was so concerned about the political unrest in this country that they didn't do anything about it. they were just as guilty for letting him get away with it.
As for pro-choice, that is just a cop-out. A way to deny one's self from having to be accountable. Pro choice means you think someone should be able to decide for themselves if they can kill a child in a womb.

Pro choice is a comfort zone for those who don't want to feel or look like they are against women or women's rights. Pro Choice is a stance that enables people throughout our country to kill babies.

Pro Choice is pro abortion. If I were pro-choice on armed robbery would I not be condoning it?

If you are going to support abortion rights, then do so. If that is your belief, then speak out. If you think it is wrong, then say so. There is no middle ground here. It is a matter of life and death, a matter with permanent consequences, and a matter that has no gray area.

As far as rep's vs dems on the issue, many differ. Al Gore used to be a pro-lifer. It's not a party thing in my eyes.
Who Cares_ , So true about Clinton, and the current admin has done a good job quickly bringing us out of a recession that was setup during the previous 8 years despite a balanced budget.
SO, did anybody watch the film?

Who_Cares said:
And don't give me the "Clinton did this" junk, , , he did nothing . . . he mearly enjoyed what others before him planned and started.

You're wrong about Clinton. I remember that he played the saxophone......that was cute. Oh, and there was the whole "What's going on in the oral (OOPS...I mean Oval) office this week". Come on now, he provided us with some fine entertainment while surfing the wave from the previous 12 years.

:roll: 8)

Lordy Lordy I love to kick a hornets nest!!! Clinton did what the republicans couldn't and didn't! But the Republicans did for him he just reaped the glory is the real cop out. As far as the Oral Office thing well do you think he was the first or the last and as far as the lies well lets not even go there. Cause no one died when Clinton lied. Monaca got a repoted $9000,000.00 for her oral activity when it was all over. Smart girl heck I am as far from a Homosexual as you can get but for that kind of money I'll blow ol slick Willie or even GW for that matter! Then turn around and lie about it!!!! hehehe Clinton did what no republican has or will ever be able to do he balanced the budget and had money left over!!! tug

Twisted wrote-

If you are going to support abortion rights, then do so. If that is your belief, then speak out. If you think it is wrong, then say so. There is no middle ground here. It is a matter of life and death, a matter with permanent consequences, and a matter that has no gray area.

----------------------------------------------

Well, Lady is up to the plate! I've said it before and I'll say it again. I fully support the right of an ADULT woman to make a decision to end her childs life based on a number of reasons which I will not get into now. I do not support the ability of a child to end a childs life without guidance but with parental support and involvement, I'd support that too.

I just don't see why this is such an important area for so many to try to control for others. In the old days before the mess we are in now, everyone tended to thier own family just as their neighbor did. Children were born, lost, raised, killed, etc. throughout time but it was the family's business and no one elses.

I am christian raised and have a couple of strong conservative beliefs left in me but according to some, I may burn in hell for this one belief. I do not let that worry me as I do not let anyone elses values, opinions, or ideas worry me. I have a full set of my own and where they get me in life is exactly where I was destined to be, good or bad. I have met no supreme being to tell me otherwise in this lifetime, not that there isn't one but still.

Personally I would never abort my own child unless the situation was desperate as far as disease or illness on one side or the other, but I wouldn't shun my neighbor or friend that did either. That is her right and no one elses.

Also, if men started carrying and birthing babies then maybe I'd feel they should be allowed to make "mass" decisions for women in this world of ours especially decisions to those of someone elses life.

Of course, privately if it's your baby's life in question, then I can understand more of the involvement and rights but that is not what is under discussion here.

We are discussing the right of one mother vs. the opinions of the masses. Those two things shouldn't even combine in my mind. Family is private and personal. You take care of yours and I'll take care of mine!

Lady

Common Tug, don't tell me you believe that ole'bill actually balanced the budget?? it takes people at least a couple months to balance their own check book, if it hasn't been done in a while. And to get themselves out of dept?? It takes YEARS and A LOT more than 8. You can't believe that Clinton was such a superman than her balanced and gained excess of our country's. It just isn't possible to do. This budget balance started WAT before Bill's time he just lucked up and was in office when it leveled out. Granted, If I could have a job, get myself WAY in over my head in DEPT, Demand my employer pay me MORE/MORE/MORE and clear up my bills . . . I would do it too :D

"Well, Lady is up to the plate! I've said it before and I'll say it again. I fully support the right of an ADULT woman to make a decision to end her childs life based on a number of reasons which I will not get into now"

So you're saying murder is ok as long as it is your child and you are an adult?

As for Kerry, how many of you are going to be driving your jeeps after Mr Kerry pushes through one of his huge gas tax increases?

“Kerry said [the Concord Coalition’s scorecard] method did not accurately reflect individual lawmakers’ efforts to cut the deficit. ‘It doesn’t reflect my $43 billion package of cuts or my support for a 50-cent increase in the gas tax,’ Kerry said.” (Jill Zuckman, “Deficit-Watch Group Gives High Marks To 7 N.E. Lawmakers,” The Boston Globe, 3/1/94)

You can be on whatever side of abortion, gun control etc etc you want to be on, but a tax of this magnitude puts my jeep in the "for sale" section of the paper. Kerry has voted for every gas tax increase that has crossed his desk (along with taxes on everything else; he'd tax air if he could get away with it). I've already voted, and I voted "RIGHT". Of course I don't need a jeep, right? We should all be driving honda insights and all have the same amount of money and all let the govt take care of us....... Kerry's so much smarter than all of us stupid average americans we should just give him all our money and he'll take care of us....... Mr. Marx would love John Kerry, that's why the communist party is supporting him.

Tug-n-pull said:
Lordy Lordy I love to kick a hornets nest!!!...... As far as the Oral Office thing well do you think he was the first or the last and as far as the lies well lets not even go there. Cause no one died when Clinton lied. Monaca got a repoted $9000,000.00 for her oral activity when it was all over. Smart girl heck I am as far from a Homosexual as you can get but for that kind of money I'll blow ol slick Willie or even GW for that matter! Then turn around and lie about it!!!! ........ tug

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!! Tug, you're great. We're sure gonna miss ya'!

wm69 wrote:

Well, Lady is up to the plate! I've said it before and I'll say it again. I fully support the right of an ADULT woman to make a decision to end her childs life based on a number of reasons which I will not get into now"

So you're saying murder is ok as long as it is your child and you are an adult?

Well WM, I didn't use the word "murder" anywhere in my statements but we both know that you and I have a different opinion of that term. I wrote exactly what I wrote and nothing else! It can be intrepreted in many different ways and I'm not here to wordsmith in a debate, just state my opinion as requested!

Also, I never said who I'd be voting for. ;-)

I am off to enjoy my saturday of jeeping! I hope you have a fantastic one too!

Lady

LadyJeepFreak said:
wm69 wrote:

............I am off to enjoy my saturday of jeeping! I hope you have a fantastic one too!

Lady[/color]

Something we all should do - the political chips will fall where they may. A great exit, Lady!

front end wobble

LadyJeepFreak wrote:

[/quote] ....I do not let anyone elses values, opinions, or ideas worry me. I have a full set of my own and where they get me in life is exactly where I was destined to be, good or bad. I have met no supreme being to tell me otherwise in this lifetime, not that there isn't one but still...
So Lady, you just said that you are your own God or at least until God speaks directly to you and tells you in an audible voice what to do.

When you go out today, look for a burning bush.

That is pure Secular Humanism.

And if when you die, there is nothing else, you win.

On the other hand, if there is a God, that you have not met yet, and He has some rules and standards He put down, maybe The Bible, (ohh should I say that here?) it could turn out differently for you.

But notwithstanding, your statment is not unlike many I hear all of time about many topics, "I think that" or "it seems right to me"
or it is "my opinion" or my favorite "in my mind".

You just boiled down the basic reasoning many of us argue about these social issues.

What is your final authority?

exhaust issue?

mud4feet said:
LadyJeepFreak said:
wm69 wrote:

............I am off to enjoy my saturday of jeeping! I hope you have a fantastic one too!

Lady[/color]

Something we all should do - the political chips will fall where they may. A great exit, Lady!

The reason that I've been on the board lately is because mine is broken and I CAN'T wheel. :evil:

Before I start here, I am not picking a fight, but I must explain my beliefs...

I have seen a daughter of mine sucking her thumb in the womb via a sonogram during the first trimester.

I have seen a baby moving around by looking at my wife's stomache and could calm it by talking closely.

I have got a calm baby stirring by talking to it through my wife's stomache.

These unborn children are children. They are human lives. No one can deny it and be honest with themselves.

No. I do not feel a woman should be able to make a decision to end that life. It is wrong. Who is she to say if the child should live or die? She is the child's mother, and it is her responsibility (as well as the father) to protect, provide, and raise the child. Not to kill it because she does not want to mess her life up for 9 months.

Easy for me to say, I'm a man, right? Well yes it is, but many women agree with me.

9 months to avoid murder. If you don't want to call it that, I will do it for you. It is pre-meditated murder to a helpless and innocent victim. Purposefully ending a human heartbeat.

There is no bending or changing my thoughts on this.

How we deal with storms defines us. As it is today we as a country are not looking good in the abortion department. Partial birth abortion? Typing it disgusts me.

I should add that I have always felt this way and that I was not always a Christian. :wink:

I have seen a daughter of mine sucking her thumb in the womb via a sonogram during the first trimester.

I have seen a baby moving around by looking at my wife's stomache and could calm it by talking closely.

I have got a calm baby stirring by talking to it through my wife's stomache.

That's cool, isn't it? I've got a sonogram pic of my daughter sucking her hand at the beginning of the second trimester. She still sucks her hand the same way now that she is a month old. Personality traits and habits forming in the womb.....

It makes me really sad to see some people's views on this subject. Anyone who approves of a partial birth abortion either doesn't realize exactly what it is, or they have no heart. You pull a live baby from the womb feet first and kill it before the head comes out?.....and that should be a CHOICE for someone to make?

Just to clarify, I wasn't speaking of parital birth abortions when I made my statements. I don't agree with that either. :shock: Go figure.

Lady

LadyJeepFreak said:
Just to clarify, I wasn't speaking of parital birth abortions when I made my statements. I don't agree with that either. :shock: Go figure.

Lady

I figured that you weren't. Most people are against it. I think the reason most politicians cave on this issue is because there is the mindset that if they give on that one, it gives momentum for the pro-life movement.

Back