• Stock amber lenses (orange)

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Clear lenses

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I've just upgraded to clear lenses, and I think they look pretty slick. What do you guys think, clear or amber?

Attachments

• DSCF0053-jeep-turn-signal-lense.JPG
    DSCF0053-jeep-turn-signal-lense.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 465
  • DSCF0054-jeep-turn-signal-lense.JPG
    DSCF0054-jeep-turn-signal-lense.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 824
  • DSCF0057-jeep-turn-signal-lense.JPG
    DSCF0057-jeep-turn-signal-lense.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 2,774
  • DSCF0059-jeep-turn-signal-lense.JPG
    DSCF0059-jeep-turn-signal-lense.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 2,139

I'm for anything different............Jeeps or anything else.

I like the clear but I voted for amber. Why spend the money on something that doesnt change your performance is my theory. But I am rough on my stuff, and would probably break them out.

i like the clear linses but would prefer the black tented if i were to change mine8)

I guess you have to change the bulb to an amber bulb to make it legal?

The kit comes with all new lenses, as well as bulbs. The lenses aren't just a single piece of plastic either - they are the front and back, all sealed up.

I've just upgraded to clear lenses, and I think they look pretty slick. What do you guys think, clear or amber?

Hi Terry,
i absolutely love the clear lenses, and have been trying to find them.. where did you get the kit for them??

-alicia

Vote for clear over amber. I recently installed the tinted "ba-dazz" (combo word, blend bad & azz).

Clear looks cool but watch out for the local law enforcements. In Florida, you need to have amber color or you get a ticket. White it is supposed to be for headlights, additional front lights and back up lights. Side markers need to be amber. Looking good just make sure you will be OK and not get a ticket.

texas is the same but i have not seen or heard of anyone being pulled over for that. but it is something to remember in case pulled over

Back