Thank you Terry... again!

TwistedCU

I know this has got to be driving you nuts by now, but thanks for getting the site back up.

We missed it!

Out of all the sites on all the Web, why ours? Many thanks for the time in getting the site back online...

?!?

It's all due to the software that this site runs on (postnuke). There is a new version to be released on sept 1st, so I'm hoping that will provide some more security.

89 yj crawler/project for sale. indiana

haha- thanks from over here too- i tore my computer apart for a couple hours b/c i thought i had a virus

Dude I was dying here...Thanks Terry!!!!!!!!!

Pics from Saturday's ride

bummer on the hacks..... I went to post saturday and saw it was down, glad you got it back running.

Thank you Terry thats the fastest ive ever seen anyone get a site up

Yes, Thank you Terry!
I've really come to like this forum. The others can get so nasty at times. Too many negative people out there. Mind if I make this my new home?

Hey Mingez, get your new Wrangler yet? I think I've decided to keep mine.

Jules

OMG! I was freaking out big time too and I can't imagine how annoying this is to Terry. T hanks so much for helping us out and getting Jeepz back up!

We really should form a backup place somewhere, a place to talk if Jeepz goes up. The yahoo group is deader than a doornail.

Lady

joopin....

terry... i speak on behalf of all of us... while you have NO obligation to keep this site up for us, and are compensated none for it... we are all in great thanks for your services...

applause

Thaks alot terry! I was pissed when I saw jeepz was down again! Now I am happy. Good work.

Back