dealership window stickers

ha ha ha, yup. after i finished a&p school, i applied for a place called mesquite aviation out of alice texas. they flew r22 and r44 as hunting choppers and one of the perks of being a mechanic for them was that they got you your pilots license to help fly the hunters around.

to bad they only paid 8 bucks an hour. that was 2.50 an hour less then when i worked as a golf cart mechanic and enjoyed year round free golf

superj said:
ha ha ha, yup. after i finished a&p school, i applied for a place called mesquite aviation out of alice texas. they flew r22 and r44 as hunting choppers and one of the perks of being a mechanic for them was that they got you your pilots license to help fly the hunters around.

to bad they only paid 8 bucks an hour. that was 2.50 an hour less then when i worked as a golf cart mechanic and enjoyed year round free golf

8.50 an hour to pilot people AND be a helo pilot?!? Yikes!! Which cert did they get you, private? I could be wrong, I've seen me do it before, but I think that is hugely illegal. Not like I'm going to tell on anyone. But thats no bueno. Well at least you got your wings! Take the doors off and it's like being in a flying jeep! Lol I'm going commercial. Hope to be done by the end of the year with my CFI rating. The next time I go home I'll try and swing thru and you can buy me a A-1. Jk haha do they still do those?

My tools, my tool shed, my garage. He can touch, but he better not disrupt. I think it makes buying gifts easy. Last year I got a racheting wrench set and I was happy as a clam. I must admit tho, I wouldn't make it in the garage without a cheater bar to loosen those bolts. I'm just not genetically proportioned with those biceps and pecs that I so much admire gazing at on men.

TrailRatedRN said:
My tools, my tool shed, my garage. He can touch, but he better not disrupt. I think it makes buying gifts easy. Last year I got a racheting wrench set and I was happy as a clam. I must admit tho, I wouldn't make it in the garage without a cheater bar to loosen those bolts. I'm just not genetically proportioned with those biceps and pecs that I so much admire gazing at on men.

Hahhah the idea of a woman wanting a socket set as a gift is... Well sexy. Hahaha you don't need biceps (although they do help) see if you can get a torque multiplier. Turns anyone into He-man

1994 YJ.... Lost all the stickers. If I only know back then that it was going to become my most favorite car, the car that I will have the most fun driving it, the car that I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER sell. My green YJ forever mine.
:shades:

8.50 an hour to pilot people AND be a helo pilot?!? Yikes!! Which cert did they get you, private? I could be wrong, I've seen me do it before, but I think that is hugely illegal. Not like I'm going to tell on anyone. But thats no bueno. Well at least you got your wings! Take the doors off and it's like being in a flying jeep! Lol I'm going commercial. Hope to be done by the end of the year with my CFI rating. The next time I go home I'll try and swing thru and you can buy me a A-1. Jk haha do they still do those?

i didn;t take their offer because 8.50 an hour was not enough money. i went back to plumbing for 20 until i got picked up somewhere at a decent pay rate.

I keep the window sticker every time I buy a vehicle. It is fun to see how I do on mileage compared to the estimates and to see what I paid for the different packages and the car.

Back