New and full of questions

im sur thats whats holding you whole jeep togather

come up with the 2 bolts and 2 wingnuts required to mount your jack.... :roll:[/QUOTE]
works for him we should all try it:lol:

So Basically hes telling us that we know nothing........ Well shoot fire I guess none of these guys and gals here have helped me with anything in the past year. they just don't know anything. :roll:, I see where there coming from, your basically setting up a Jeep to be a sports car when the stock 4.0 is plenty enough power for anything. Its like trying to use a supped up sports car off road, its not gonna work out well.

WOW THAT WAS FUN MAYBE HE SHOULD INVEST IN SPELL CHECK. BY THE WAY i when speaking of self is I. I guess that what he gets for being on top of the food chain!

I'm still standing (and assembling stroker #2) Everything on my rig except the bumpers was built, rebuilt or hand fabbed by me. Have a little fun but you need thick skin some days to hang with the kiddies!

here is a little test for everyone who has posted on my thread everyone go ahead and stand up please everyone who dropped out of high school go ahead and set down now anyone who received there education from a vocational school you can set down as-well anyone who bough there jeep with the modifications already installed or paid someone else to do the work take a seat and finale anyone who has their oil changed at walmart you can take a seat too everyone who set down you can kiss my ass you dont know sh*t soon as you climb your self to the top of the food chain you can set with the rest of us at the big boy table until then go back to your chat room

OK, here's where my problem is; first of all, since this forum is in ENGLISH, I think we should all respect that. Given that my first language is SPANISH, and I STILL respect the english part by typing in proper, punctuated English, I think it is only reasonable for you to do the same.

Second, if you ask for opinions, you better be able to take them, even if they are not what you wanted to hear. What you are proposing is a do-everything rig, which, if you read this and other forums, tend not to work so well. But not happy with a rig that can tackle sand, mud and rocks, you also want a rig that goes fast, so you start your build on an inherently unstable base (from the point of view that it has a high center of gravity and a short wheelbase). That is not only not smart, that is downright dangerous.

And to top it all off, you have the audacity to insult people that are trying to save your own neck? You know what, I think you SHOULD build your Jeep, and probably install a Viper V10 on it while you are at it. I know I'll get a few laughs from all of this when I read about it in the Darwin Awards newsletter...

Felipe

OK, here's where my problem is; first of all, since this forum is in ENGLISH, I think we should all respect that. Given that my first language is SPANISH, and I STILL respect the english part by typing in proper, punctuated English, I think it is only reasonable for you to do the same.

Second, if you ask for opinions, you better be able to take them, even if they are not what you wanted to hear. What you are proposing is a do-everything rig, which, if you read this and other forums, tend not to work so well. But not happy with a rig that can tackle sand, mud and rocks, you also want a rig that goes fast, so you start your build on an inherently unstable base (from the point of view that it has a high center of gravity and a short wheelbase). That is not only not smart, that is downright dangerous.

And to top it all off, you have the audacity to insult people that are trying to save your own neck? You know what, I think you SHOULD build your Jeep, and probably install a Viper V10 on it while you are at it. I know I'll get a few laughs from all of this when I read about it in the Darwin Awards newsletter...

Felipe

hahah....
owned.
But felipe is right, people trying to give him help and he's being a douche about it (excuse my language). You come here looking for help and your calling us dumb? Ha, go build your hotrod of a jeep, I dare you :shades:;)

If he lives to tell about it, maybe the stay in the hospital or rehab unit may give him some common sense.

Bravo jfrabat, well said.
Although this thread has proved very amusing and entertaining.

dang I missed all the recent fun. Anyway, get thicker skin, learn english or atleast american. I vote for the V10 in your fantasy jeep.

here is a little test for everyone who has posted on my thread everyone go ahead and stand up please everyone who dropped out of high school go ahead and set down now anyone who received there education from a vocational school you can set down as-well anyone who bough there jeep with the modifications already installed or paid someone else to do the work take a seat and finale anyone who has their oil changed at walmart you can take a seat too everyone who set down you can kiss my ass you dont know sh*t soon as you climb your self to the top of the food chain you can set with the rest of us at the big boy table until then go back to your chat room

Another addition, lol. I think this is hillarious, only because;
1. Most of us have high school degrees, college degrees, or still in high school.

2. I don't think many people here bought their jeeps with modifications.

3. This is a techinical/help forum, people need help with installing it themselves.

4. Most of us do our own oil changes, getting dirty makes it feel that much better. :D

5. We don't know ****? Then why are you the one asking questions.

6. Set? Isn't it sit? lmao.

And last but not least,

7. Its a forum, not a chat room. Learn your internet lingo, it helps :D

Your telling us to get a life? Well sir, we LIVE forjeeps. Thus, "jeep forum"

Enough Said...

**Waits for Applause**

Last edited:

Another addition, lol. I think this is hillarious, only because;
1. Most of us have high school degrees, college degrees, or still in high school.

2. I don't think many people here bought their jeeps with modifications.

3. This is a techinical/help forum, people need help with installing it themselves.

4. Most of us do our own oil changes, getting dirty makes it feel that much better. :D

5. We don't know ****? Then why are you the one asking questions.

6. Set? Isn't it sit? lmao.

And last but not least,

7. Its a forum, not a chat room. Learn your internet lingo, it helps :D

Your telling us to get a life? Well sir, we LIVE forjeeps. Thus, "jeep forum"

Enough Said...

**Waits for Applause**

:agree:

they do make a grand cherokee (forgive spelling) with the hemi in it. with a 180 mph speedometer. i used to spell better before mind altering drugs

I'm sorta new around here....(well actually joined years ago & hung around for a while then sold my Jeep (mistake) since then I got my hands on another Wrangler and have started coming to this forum on a daily basis again)...so with that being said, I really didnt want to say anything, but from about post #10 on I saw this coming, and was just waiting for him to melt down.......geez some people just cant handle a little constructive criticism

4. Most of us do our own oil changes, getting dirty makes it feel that much better.
icon_biggrin.gif

I fail..lol..last oil change I had done was at a garage.-2 degrees outside.I would rather pay some one else to do it.I personally dont have a garage and do all my work outside.

4. Most of us do our own oil changes, getting dirty makes it feel that much better.
icon_biggrin.gif

I fail..lol..last oil change I had done was at a garage.-2 degrees outside.I would rather pay some one else to do it.I personally dont have a garage and do all my work outside.

Epic Fail, haa. No worries xt master, thats a good enough excuse. Shoot if it was -2 degrees outside I would NEVER leave the house. Then again here were I live the temperature doesnt dip below 75 (During the Winter). Anything lower than that is considered freezing here. lol.

WOW! It's been a while since we had any good drama on the Z! I seriously can't stand someone that writes like they talk. If my children grow up talking/writing like morons I will consider my job as a parent failed.

What food chain is he at the top of......fast food? I'm betting that before he got that job at Kragen, he was the night shift supervisor at McDonalds.

Im a retail sales manager at the top auto parts store in the nation i just found that out recently lol and you know what i did build my jeep it freaking rocks happy now the only thing i didn't get one was get the new bumper ( needs to be fabed) and the winch installed the short throw shifter works great everyone should try one..... The banks header pipe matched with flow through cat and bullet muffler make a throaty v8 sound its awesome me and my friend started the lift at 6pm and finished by 2 am that night no major difficulties. While we were under the hood we did have to change water pump and sand blast the intake manifold the jeep is a beast anyone with a jeep with a I6 there is ton of untapped potential in that motor if you dont believe me ill be posting my new ride on U tube soon and you can all see the link when i post it here for all you doubters lol eat it just because you are smart dont mean you gotta be a dick you are giving all the decent respectful jeepers a bad name get off you high horse and lets go mudding

Im a retail sales manager at the top auto parts store in the nation

Okay man, don't take this the wrong way, but it sounds like you are a low-level Retail manager. That's not exactly something to brag about...

That said... A few pointers...

1. 20 lbs of boost, and nitrous? In a Jeep? Um, how bout you just go buy yourself a Honda or some other rice-burner and save us the embarrassment, okay? But I do feel inclined to tell you that the 2.5L and 4.0L, after being properly rebuilt with OEM internals, should be able to handle 8lbs of boost safely. That won't get the kind of massive power gains you're looking for, but deal with it, it's a torque engine.

2. If you want to get good power, a chevy smallblock 350 is a good swap. The performance aftermarket rocks and the upkeep is cheap. And you said you saw a Datsun outrun something with a 350 smallblock, well allow me to retort:

Way back when (heh) I had an '89 240SX (basically a Datsun) with an SR20DET swap, all new internals, a full race header, a stage 2 turbo kit @ 14lbs, track suspension, a custom-built six-speed sequential racing transmission with a stage 3 clutch kit, and minor weight reduction. I was putting out around 450hp at the rear wheels. That's ****ING FAST, and I could easily take Camaros and Mustangs with the same power output due to their added weight. But 450whp is about the peak of what that engine can handle without having to rebuild it every other month. On the other hand, your average 350 smallblock can go all the way up to 1000 or more hp without losing it's reliability.

3. If our answers frighten or bother you, stop asking scary questions.

4. Driving fast is for losers. I learned my lesson (and before I ruined my life, fortunately.) Fast cars get you in trouble and you get noticed by the wrong people (read: Police.) Nice Jeeps just make the girls stare at you as you go by :D

Last edited:
Back