Bingo! I think I found the TJ for me :D

A header is a better version of a exhaust manifold. they are prone to leaking at the flang. Probably just needs a new gasket. Not a big deal to replace.

Ambient Temperature sensor, Located in between the Front Grille and the Condenser/Radiator. if i remember correctly, its on the driver side, i could be wrong. it's No more bigger than a Quarter.Black in color,2 wires on the sensor. The temperature you see on your rear view mirror is the temp. that is gathered by that sensor. some PCM configurations also uses that sensor as an A/C input. It will not cause your engine to fail. It's fairly easy to replace.
Exaust Leak: If that's still the original Exaust manifold that came with the engine, The OEM Replacement has been Revised. It's not any different from some of the so called Headers out there. Check the Exaust Studs on both ends. they sometimes break. this will eliminate some downtime on your jeep when your ready to replace the maniflod.
Noise: Isolate the source and give us as much information as you can so we help you figure that out.

so it sounds like nothing too big :) good! I'll update with how it goes tomorrow night...leaving in the morning to check it out.

Just a quick update:

...wasn't able to head down Wednesday, so I'm leaving tonight to look at it tomorrow. I'll update when I get back and hopefully have my Jeep :)

Mine :shades:

What do you think...got a good deal? I sure think so...$4750.00

It has the Dana 44...what's the deal about those, why are they better than others?

I love driving my new Jeep!! :D

...Pics to follow...

1 of 2

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 193
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 216
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 198

Heh nope, she came with me :) She'll be the theft protection, but first she has to learn how to get in and out of the Jeep by herself! At 80 lbs I can't keep picking her up to put her in...lol

Heh nope, she came with me :) She'll be the theft protection, but first she has to learn how to get in and out of the Jeep by herself! At 80 lbs I can't keep picking her up to put her in...lol

:lol: I'm with you there. One of my dog weight's 110 lbs. he could at least get his front paws to the door jamb so i can pick up the rest of him and give it a push. the other one is a shi tzu. only one hand required to get him up on the center console.:lol:

You did well, good looking jeep.

The d44 is the stronger of the two available rear axles.

I like your choice in pooches, but I'm partial to the reds.

Looks good man. Your theft deterrent system will definitely scare off any thieves. Now go out and get it dirt man!:confused::)

Great :) I'm happy with it...

Here's Juno...at 8 weeks and now. We love her, she's a wonderful companion and guard dog.

Attachments

• juno1.jpg
    juno1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 179
  • juno2.jpg
    juno2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 164
  • juno3.JPG
    juno3.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 261
mrkltj, try "man" with a "wo" in front of it instead ;) It'll be getting it dirty pretty quick, just wanted to see how it cleaned up, turned out pretty nice!

My doberman was very protective of 'his' jeep, well his 'house' too come to think of it. He loved going for rides, but wasn't much on balance with those long legs.

She's very protective of her house, and is a great people-deterrent when I go to the park lol, she's a cuddly puppy and is friendly with our friends and family, but I'd hate to be the guy that breaks into our house :D

Now she'll be my Jeep Protector. Does anyone have a good setup for dogs riding in the back? It's going to be a bumpy ride and I'd hate for her to get sick, I was thinking it'd be nice if the back seat folded flat but haven't found one that does it.

The top par of the back seat should fold down then the whole thing fold forward towards the front seat.Give some more room in the back.i fit my 120lb rottweiler there.With the seat folded up it also stops him from trying to get on my lap while driving.What I did do was bolt A d-Ring from a pick up box to the floor to chain him to so he cant jump out when I stop and get out to do something.

I was thinking it'd be nice if the seat actually folded flat so she could lay on it, riding on the floor directly above the wheels can't be comfortable...not sure, I guess we'll just see how it goes the first time out :)

If you dont have people riding in the back often best thing to do is probably just remove the back seat.Pick up some foam padding or something for the dog to be more comfortable.

Great Looking Jeep!! Congratulations on your new Toy!! That is a heck of a deal! Welcome the Jeep Bug! lol

Back