Black Friday

clydethepirate said:
With the death of our tight end Garrett Uekman Sunday morning the game might not turn out so good for Arkansas

Won't turn out so good for him, either.

nothing like trying to shop to find out you cant buy it cause there holding it for black friday
not everyone wants to deal with all the idiots
and than I find the bigger idiots are the stores not letting you buy certain items what a crock

BAH HUMBUG :x

Black and Blue friday

Black Friday took an ugly turn at a Los Angeles Wal-Mart when a female shopper -desperate to get her hands on discounted electronics-pepper sprayed a crowd to keep them away from the merchandise she wanted.

At least 20 shoppers suffered minor injuries and police are still looking for the woman.

The melee began shortly after 10:20 p.m. Thursday as shoppers prowling for Black Friday deals were let inside the store.

The suspect began shooting the pepper spray when the coverings of items she wanted were removed, according to police.

"Somehow she was trying to use [the pepper spray] to gain an upper hand," police Lt. Abel Parga said.

Witnesses described the frenzied scene to the Los Angeles Times, describing how shoppers-gone-wild tore down video game displays, trampled merchandise and shoved each other for the deeply-discounted goods.

"People started screaming, pulling and pushing each other, and then the whole area filled up with pepper spray," Alejandra Seminario, 24, told the newspaper.

Read more: Black Friday madness: Shopper pepper sprays crowd*to get deal at L.A. Wal-Mart, shootings in CA, SC* - NY Daily News

That sounds like something my sister in law would do...... she is a serious shopper complete with store maps, even takes here poor old mother to stand in lines for her so she can double up.......Unreal

Won't turn out so good for him, either.
No its not good for him.
The Westboro Baptist Church is going to protest his funeral saying that his death was a concequence of the University's tolorance of homosexuals.
He wasnt gay however.
The Westboro church dont really want to make some of these back woods Arkansas's mad.... They would just as soon kill them as deal with it..

I got off work at 4am Friday morning and stopped by the local Walmart, all the crazies were already gone and there was plenty of merchandise left. I picked up two 32" LCD tv's for 188 each. Not bad. Now to find the 55" I want.

I went Thursday/Friday...lined up outside of Target at 2330 for the midnight sale. The line was two blocks long. When my wife and I saw it we debated if it was worth it to go stand in line. Thinking we would both be irritated if we got in the store and didn't get what we wanted. We decided to "roll the bones" and gamble...we came up winners. We got everything we went in for and saved hundreds.

i never go because i feel my time is worth more then the time i will miss standing there. i am the reason we left the one last week. i asked my wife if the things she had in the basket was worth the hours we had to stand in line and wait. she thought about it and we walked out.

I have a friend who went to Best Buy at midnight and saw the line snaked around the building... Went home to bestbuy.com and got the same TV for the same sale price- with free shipping. Colossal waste of time, standing in lines and missing perfectly good sleep.

I have a friend who went to Best Buy at midnight and saw the line snaked around the building... Went home to bestbuy.com and got the same TV for the same sale price- with free shipping. Colossal waste of time, standing in lines and missing perfectly good sleep.
I agree. Had considered going to Sam's on Black Friday for a 55" tv I've been looking at, found it online at Amazon for the same price, with free shipping and no sales tax. Pfft on waiting in line....

Back