cops at paragon?

Post like that make me proud to live in one of the few areas where you can still live free. No inspections and if you are not harming anyone the cops just let it go! No sir I shall not venture to live anywhere north of here. Go South young man go south to freedom! Wait what am I saying disreguard, it sucks here you don't want to come here really it's awful in the south, sucks here stay where you are really it's bad here!!!! hehehehehehehe tug

Not Good awful hehehee the weather is good and the hills are great come on down and bring them over sized tires. We will cope with the cops in a new way, drink coffe with em and listen to their bad jokes! tug

Man, some police gotta get enough tickets for the month, bad way to do it though. Good for me my tires are covered by my bushwakers! maybe they stick out like a 1/4 of an inch. But they'd prolly bust me for that.

aw crap

Hey sudz.. I was trying to eat.... That avatar
image-missing.png

Not sure about the cops.. Hey Iam Stock :)

There is a post on the pap board.

White said:
Hey sudz.. I was trying to eat.... That avatar
image-missing.png

Not sure about the cops.. Hey Iam Stock :)

There is a post on the pap board.

avatar - 'My Precious' that's Gollum / Lord of the Rings

i'll check out the pap thread - thanks

btw, You Got Mail

Why Joe, you with in the legal "foot out side the fender" hehe

If that is so.... it is a pretty stupid thing, was there no real crime going on.

everytime I am at PAP, near our hotel/motel/roach home, there are people speeding up and down the street and other stuff going on, how about focusing some attention on the real problem.

Rodeo D44 for YJ

They probably got a complaint, they will go away in a few days and leave you alone.

I read on another board that hey had some vehicle break ins and one theft. That's probably the real reason he was there.
They have a Sheriif that stays at Gray ROck for every event now. I don't know why, there has never been any fight or anyone even kicked out for that matter. I gues just for safety and security reasons. I turned a beer up as I was driving past him the first time and said a few choice words to myself before realizing that we were on private land and he could do nothing. (I don't condone drinking and driving by the way, but if I'm in the woods I drink beer)

redrooster said:
I should add that I am a trained professsional, so don't hate me.
You can have your thread back now.

Dude I watched Jack Ass a bunch of times and there are a few thing Ol Johnny Knoxville did that I was willing to try but never knew a Trained Professional till now. What is the chance of getting you to come over one day and give me a hand, and your support in this matter! hehehehe tug

Thats really retarded! Give you a ticket for tires sticking out of the flares? Finally one good jeep reason to live in california. We dont have laws concerning tires sticking out of flares. If we did, all the "elegal imagrints" would be in jail. :lol:

Back