Dual battery setup

kingmega

looking in to running dual battery's in the xj with a couple of yellow top's i don't really know very much about this setup what is going to be needed to make this happen besides two bat's and another tray

well looks like it's not as big of a deal as i thought it would be thinking of going with the digital power manager by painless

I would buy the good old battery isolator for 29.99. Works great for me. Both battery's stay charged and with flip of a switch I can charge my accesory battery direct for winching etc.

I kindve like that the digital setup can do it all on its own but it is pricey by the time i shell out the cash for two yellow tops i might just rethink the digital setup im going to be running a winch compresser inverter and a few other things

I kindve like that the digital setup can do it all on its own but it is pricey by the time i shell out the cash for two yellow tops i might just rethink the digital setup im going to be running a winch compresser inverter and a few other things

I like that the digital will do it all on its own but its pricey by the time i shell out the cash for two yellow tops i might rethink the digital setup im going to be running a winch, compresser, inverter and some other things so a dual setup makes sence for me

Yup. I have on board air etc. dual batts have saved me a few times

Back