I'm thinking of taking this deal, what do you think?

90Xjay

I got this wonderful offer today over email from this wonderful man I've never even met. He wants to give me millions of dollars just for helping him get this money his company stole from Saddam Husein. I can't believe my wonderful luck!!

Here is his email to me:

TEL:27-83-491-4466
E-MAIL :frank_moyo14@yahoo.ca
OXFORD - COURT
NO 5 NORTH STREET
ROSEBANK, JOHANNESBURG
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA

Dear Sir,

With trust and due respect,i write you this business transaction which i know will be of great intrest to you .I am MR. FRANK MOYO, Fianacial Maneger Africa Security Company base here in South Africa..During my audit inspection in my company,I come across a huge amount of money, that amounted ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS [$182,000,000],.This money as my document reads,was deposited by a [PA],personal assistant to the former president of Iraq,Saddam Houssain,this money was deposited in 04/01/2002 ,i believe that the money belongs to Saddam Houssain and it was cargoed into South Africa through the help of my company.

Unfortunately the man whose name is in the file as Hallim Yaalah,the [PA]to former president died during the war in Iraq. I have tried all my possible best to reach the family but all is invain.Now i want this money to be transfered to your bank accounts in overseas,with your help,thereafter you shall also source for a good investment,so that we can invest the money.i have it in mind to establish a rewarding investment and good relationship with you .concerning the money 10% will be for any expensis that will incur in the course of the transaction and 40% will be for you ,50% for me and my house hold.

I will like you to contact me with the above e-mail address, as soon as you recieve this massage for the intrest of this transaction and more information towrad this,to enable us peoceed in earnest toward concluding all arrengments.i wait for your urgent reply.

Best regards.

MR. FRANK MOYO,

Can you believe anybody would be so stupid??

I wished I could make a deposit of a 2X4 into his ...well, you can just imagine:evil: :evil:

Dad Gum 90, why do you get all the breaks! I guess you'll win the Lotto next. Greedy people, why don't you pass this one up and let me help the poor soul out. LOL

Dad Gum 90, why do you get all the breaks! I guess you'll win the Lotto next. Greedy people, why don't you pass this one up and let me help the poor soul out. LOL

well, ok, you can have this deal, since I've got about 4 of these in my inbox now:lol: :lol: :lol:

...........Can you believe anybody would be so stupid??

I think you spelled it wrong..........in the mountains, we spell it "stoopid"!!

And I take great offense at you calling me stoopid!!!!! :evil: I'll be laughing all the way to the bank when I'm partying on Sadaams money!!!!! (Unless I'm splitting it with you, of course!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's sad to think that they probably find someone, somewhere to bite on their obvious scam. God, us humans are a sorry lot!

Yahoo.ca is the Canadian yahoo site. Ask him why he's got a canadian email address.

There are a few websites out there dedicated to messing with these people. I'll see if I can get a link from my brother. Basically, people act like they're going along with the scam, and give the idiots offering the money the total runaround. It's freakin' hilarious!! :lol:

As sad as it is, people do fall for it. I took a report for a woman who took a $5000 "bank check" from some internet scam and deposited into her account. Her bank had a holding period of a week then she sent the guy $2000 back to him. Well 2 weeks later the bank check had been reported as a fraud and guess what, the accountability fell on her. All $5000. My question is, why didn;'t the bank check it out first, but banks don't care they are getting there money any way. Poor sap fell for the scam. I have also seen people do it for car sales. The scam goes like this, sell your car for say $2000, they will send you a check for $10000, you keep $2000 plus an extra $5000 then when they send someone to get the car you give them the change of $3000. Guess what, you lose your car and $10000. It sucks to see people fall for this crap, but i guess if its still around it is still working.

There are a few websites out there dedicated to messing with these people. I'll see if I can get a link from my brother. Basically, people act like they're going along with the scam, and give the idiots offering the money the total runaround. It's freakin' hilarious!! :lol:

Sparky, see what you can do to "Hook" this guy up!:D

Maybe we can follow the progress and watch him scam the scammer:purple: :purple:

Here's the site my brother gave me:

Mugu Blasting Website

Just spend a little time on there reading some of the scammers getting scammed, it's freaking hilarious!! I've strung a few along, but nowhere near as good as these guys do. My brother had one going for about 4 months, had him flying to London, Hong Kong, Tokyo just to try to get his money. They'll do almost anything if they think you're serious about falling for their scam.

And yes, it's true, there are thousands of people daily that fall for these things. Just locally, I've heard of lawyers, doctors, teachers, and even cops that have been taken by the Nigerian scammers. Dateline or 20/20 had a show about them awhile back, and there was a circuit judge that got ripped big time by a Nigerian scammer. Pretty sad. As I always say, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." Then I usually follow up with something like, "If they're dumb enough to fall for it, they deserve to get ripped off."

I had seen the "bustedupcowgirl" site before. She does a great job of hosing that scam artist. It's a great read.

Tell you what, if you take that property, I hgave a few things I can sell that you may be able to use there. For when you are moving, I have a case of dehydrated water, perfect for those hot days of carrying lots of stuff. I also have an industrial powered left handed smoke shifter, a snipe trap, and a few other goodies for chasing down those red eyed devils. If interested I am asking $500.

Back