Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

I noticed most don't wave around here. The only ones I've seen wave back are the ones coming from the base when I'm headed to the university. Theres a girl that drives a black Tj or yj that's all rhino lined that never waves back. It's very frustrating :-/

he might be on moble, signatures dont show up on the app unless you turn the setting on

kristi, i still have not seen you driving anywhere. i would notice a lifted grand cherokee rolling around.

there is no rhino lined black wranglers on base. i have checked out all the wranglers on base and know where they park and none of them are rhino lined black

go into settings and you can turn signatures on, also i believe they will have por-15 at some auto parts stores

superj said:
kristi, i still have not seen you driving anywhere. i would notice a lifted grand cherokee rolling around.

there is no rhino lined black wranglers on base. i have checked out all the wranglers on base and know where they park and none of them are rhino lined black

No there is a rhino lined on campus. I go to the university. The ones that wave are the jeeps coming from the base.

oh ya, they wave at all the girls, ha ha ha.

nah, all the wrangler people on base wave, they are jeepers.

Ghost Rider said:
Check out my signature for every post.... Most people don't read the signatures so don't feel bad. I love to read them because people come up with all sorts of stuff....

Turned my signatures on finally. HUGE wave back from corpus christi

go to settings on the app and go to forum reading options and turn it on
I'm kinda lost here, is that the user control your talking about? Settings on the app,where is that? Went to user control, but didnt see anything I thought may apply to this.

And where on this darn screen is the app? up,down ,left right . Where to hell is this app your talking about?

i thought you said you were using the jeepz app, like apple or android, i your on the computer signatures should be turned on alredy

i thought you said you were using the jeepz app, like apple or android, i your on the computer signatures should be turned on alredy
Heck, it dosent really matter. I dont know about the signiture thing,just trying to learn. But it really dosent matter. Thanks.

Damn app, doesn't always update right. Its the tires posted a few pages back that I want. As for the jeep wave I've noticed a few things. 1: newer model jeepers don't usually wave. 2: if its a woman driving a newer model it's almost a guarantee they won't wave! Which makes me sad, because I drive a newer model wrangler, and I always wave.

Back