Name that 4x4

mingez

I don't know if this has been posted before, but the new guys can take a stab anyway.

(Don't cheat and follow the image links)

pv_jeep-1.jpg

pvjeep1s-1.jpg

image-missing.png

Oh I know... it's a TFAV... Totally Frickin' Awesome Vehicle! I have no idea, but it's sweet. BTW, welcome back Mingez... havn't seen you around in a while!

Oh I know... it's a TFAV... Totally Frickin' Awesome Vehicle! I have no idea, but it's sweet. BTW, welcome back Mingez... havn't seen you around in a while!

Thanks buddy, nice to be back. I only took about a 2 month hiatus didn't I? That's enough to purge the demons.

I cheated and followed the image links, but I won't take credit for knowing. What I am curious about is why do the directional tires on the front seem to be put on backwards--especially when the rear tires appear to be put on in the "right" direction? I could see that you would get a little more "bite" that way, but there's no way for the tire to self-clean. Curiously, this attribute is repeated in all of the pictures. Any thoughts?

Maybe it helps for backing out of a stuck. Something I personally would know nothing about.

Good question David, didn't even notice that.

Hint: this vehicle has "Jeep" in the title but isn't a Jeep.... which is really what I want to talk about once someone gets it.

I believe it has portal axles...that is also a hint.

Is it a Fiat... Looks like every Fiat I have ever seen!

Looks like the assault tank my GI Joes rode around in when I was a tike.

Back