Off label use of your Jeep

prariepunk

What kind of other uses have you found for your Jeep

Attachments

• IMG_20120825_111348-1.jpg
    IMG_20120825_111348-1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 422

I used mine as a ladder while mounting the hardtop hoist on the ceiling of my garage... Sorry no pics.

Last edited:

I've used mine to move parking barriers into the middle of a drive thru

The hood makes a decient work bench. It leaks enough oil to keep the dust down on the gravel driveway. It may be a good hunting blind this year, might just get a shot off right from the seat. Oh wait... that'd be illeagal. I'll sit on the bumper.

The hood makes a decient work bench. It leaks enough oil to keep the dust down on the gravel driveway. It may be a good hunting blind this year, might just get a shot off right from the seat. Oh wait... that'd be illeagal. I'll sit on the bumper.

Lol...That would be oneheck of a duck blind...don't know why I didn't think of that.

Actually I was thinking deer, they bed down on the hill above the house in the middle of a briar thicket. I can wheel up above them a bit to the edge of the woods. I've never hunted any here at the house but the deer population has grown quite a bit. Every evening I turn in the driveway I see a 3 or 4. May need to thin 'em down a bit, they do like my garden. If I can't put veggies in the freezer I can put venison in it.

Fixin' Elk burgers for supper tonite!

I have used it to pull down building structures in the past. I use it to drive across Texas and as a conversation starter. I used it as a tug too to move that 3/4 ton van.

I am going to use it to take Cristina to look at a 99 wrangler possibly, too

The hood makes a decient work bench.It may be a good hunting blind this year, might just get a shot off right from the seat. Oh wait... that'd be illeagal. I'll sit on the bumper.

Could always put some plywood structure on top the roll bars for a raised blind.

I have also used the hood to filet fish and clean small game.

tractor (no pics. Sorry) forklift (comealonged my outhouse to the back after lifting with my engine hoist and moved it across the yard.

Back