TexasJeepGuy’s Product List

K_K_PSI_GUY

TexasJeepGuy’s
Product list

***********EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES of ITEMS******************

Roll Bar Light (Interior) for Jeep Wranglers CJ YJ TJ

This is an interior dome light kit that will allow you to add a much-needed light source in your Jeep Wrangler. NO DRILLING! NO EXPOSED WIRES!

Kit includes:

(1) Dome Light (very bright, it's great)
(2) Complete pre-cut length of wire from dome light to ground source and power source.
(3) In-line fuse. NO WIRES TO CUT OR DAMAGE!
(4) Detailed step-by-step instructions on installation.

-NO DRILLING. NO EXPOSED WIRES. This light can be operated with a manual switch or it can be wired into the doorjamb (ajar) switch so it can turn on when you open your door. NO WIRES TO CUT on your precious Jeep. E-mail me if you have any questions. You can purchase an adapter for this light that will allow you to tap into the fuse box directly, making it an even cleaner installation.

Product ID: RBL15 Price: $15.00

Product ID: RAD15 (Add-a-Circuit Adapter) Price: $7.99
(Please specify if you have regular or mini fuses in your fuse box (inside the Jeep).

Headlight Left-On Reminder Unit

Have you ever left your lights on your Jeep accidentally? This is a buzzer that will sound when your lights are left on, and your Jeeps ignition is turned off. No Wires to cut or circuits to damage. Connects directly to your fuse box.

Product ID: HRU10 Price: $10.00

12 Volt Accessory Connector

This is a 12-volt accessory connector. You can plug in 3 things at the same time. This connector is for you to create a 12- volt connection on your Jeep. Cell phones, lights or anything that is supposed to go on your cigarette lighter. Add-a-Circuit adapter will also work for this connector. Detailed instructions included with connector.

Product ID: CLA19 Price: $19.00

Jeep Wrangler CJ YJ TJ Back-up Lights

These back-up light come in handy when you have to hook up a trailer at night. Don't think I'm selling you cheap lights, these are heavy-duty lights made for outdoor use. A similar setup by KC lights run you about 72.95 + 13.95 (shipping). You will get the same result with this pair of back-up lights for a fraction of the cost. Kit includes complete wiring and connectors needed. Detailed instructions included with purchase. Installation time will be less than 30 minutes.

Product ID: BUL35 Price: $35.00
Order Form

Product ID Description Price Qty. Subtotal
RBL15 Roll Bar Light $15.00
RAD15 Add-A-circuit $7.99
HRU10 Headlight Left-On Reminder $10.00
CLA19 12-Volt connector $19.00
BUL35 Jeep back-up Lights $35.00
Shipping (In U.S.) +$8.00
(flat rate)
Total:

Email me to order . If you wish to use your credit card, you will have to do it through PayPal, so email me at the address below. I also sell all this stuff on eBay, so look me up under my eBay ID.

My Info: eBay ID: Texasjeepguy

Email and PayPal ID: TxJeepWrangler@hotmail.com
Or
K_K_PSI_GUY@hotmail.com

I have 100% positive feedback, so you can order with confidence. I have done more business on the side, than on eBay. Email me with your questions at: TxJeepWrangler@hotmail.com
[addsig]

Back