Thank you Terry... again!

Clutch Cylinder Master line

I just did some update to the website code, and hopefully that will help. As I mentioned, a new version will be coming out sept 1st, so hopefully that will solve our problems for good!

jules said:
Yes, Thank you Terry!
I've really come to like this forum. The others can get so nasty at times. Too many negative people out there. Mind if I make this my new home?

Hey Mingez, get your new Wrangler yet? I think I've decided to keep mine.

Jules

Got the paper work yes. "Physically"...no. I'm sooo anxious. Today or tommorrow.

BTW everyone, I set up a Western Chapter board (similar to the New England Jeepz board) for us westerners. Maybe we can build momentum on that side of the country and get some trail runs organized!
Plus, it'll give us a place to go along with the New England forum incase another hack occurs.
http://wjassociation.proboards31.com/index.cgi

But this'll always be the "Mother" site! :)

Terry many thanks for straightening the site out again. Withdrawal symptoms are subsiding bit by bit. You have spent countless hours over several years making this a prime site. Thanks for all the effort.
D 8)

Plus can't beat the Yahoo site for the price (free) :D

So now we've got at least 3 alternatives to find each other with jeepz.com is down :roll: Can we agree on one or is it even worth worrying about?

I like the Yahoo group as even if you didn't notice jeepz.com was down, you receive an email with jeepers talking about it. You can select to receive a daily digest if you don't like the clutter of all the individual emails.

Back