Want to upgrade

supastar2353

I currently have a 2001 jeep grand cherokee laredo. I love lifted jeeps however I am looking to start working on my jeep slowly to make it how I want it. I was thinking of putting a 3 inch lift something small since I am short and have kids and putting some nice rims.. with mud or nice dirt tires. I also want to add the running boards and the bumper protectors that are silver. Not sure what esle yet but I have had my jeep for 4 years now and want to personaliz it really.

Welcome to the Z. A reasonable 2" or 3" kit on the Cherokee and Grand Cherokee, coupled with larger tires, makes them look just right, how they should have been built from the factory. Maybe consider a budget boost, an affordable lift that consists of four 2" coil spacers and shocks.

When you say budget boost is that the lift from rubiconxpress.com. they have a lift i have been deciding on for awhile a 2 or 3 inch lift and it comes with shocks and springs for like 200 something which i thought was pretty reasonable. Do you kinow anywhere though that I can find some reasonable tires and rims for it once I get the lift on?

Back