wheelies on southbeach yes in the water

Status
Not open for further replies.

muttnutt

im working on this new video,but i keep having people aproach with the (what is it)question.a couple more days,by the way have you seen one of these in youre town?

Attachments

• buggy nights 428.jpg
    buggy nights 428.jpg
    562.9 KB · Views: 1,199
  • buggy nights 429.jpg
    buggy nights 429.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 181

It doesn't look like it's doing a wheelie to me. Hell there's no one even driving!

im set back from video capture but dont worry when its done youll like it.how about looking at the brighter side of things uptight jeepers.and yes the m151a2 was credited to JEEP.just google m151!!

Attachments

• MUTTNUTT 009.jpg
    MUTTNUTT 009.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 297
  • mutttruck-muttnutt.JPG
    mutttruck-muttnutt.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 577
Agree...not tryin to be a hater, but luring us in with an "action caption" only to se MORE poser shots isnt fair! Yes your Jeep is cool...did you build it?

she, did i say you are a hater?the last female i had a chat with got me banned,and youre her friend i know.if everyone would just look at the threads and the private message lisa sent me saying she would love to chat with me,she baited me then she stabbed me in the heart.all i been trying to do is bring some life into jeeps.not to try and ofend anyone,have i ever put down anyones jeep no,anyway i come to a conclusion most people that come across my threads in jeepz are haters,after the unjust ban,i started other threads and the same people that got the ban to happen joined in.im askin administrators to cancel my account,i found another forum that has good people,not haters,at the beggining i was recomending this site to my friends with jeeps,no more.theres a click in jeepz thats corrupt.anyway i wont post no more in jeepz and if anyone ask me how it went in jeepz what do you think would be my anzwer? sorry to say you all wont see my video.(have a good life)another thing,myBUGGY is the coolest never mind who ever dont like it,im out see yaa.

Attachments

• holidayjeeper.JPG
    holidayjeeper.JPG
    990.3 KB · Views: 120

she, did i say you are a hater?the last female i had a chat with got me banned,and youre her friend i know.if everyone would just look at the threads and the private message lisa sent me saying she would love to chat with me,she baited me then she stabbed me in the heart.all i been trying to do is bring some life into jeeps.not to try and ofend anyone,have i ever put down anyones jeep no,anyway i come to a conclusion most people that come across my threads in jeepz are haters,after the unjust ban,i started other threads and the same people that got the ban to happen joined in.im askin administrators to cancel my account,i found another forum that has good people,not haters,at the beggining i was recomending this site to my friends with jeeps,no more.theres a click in jeepz thats corrupt.anyway i wont post no more in jeepz and if anyone ask me how it went in jeepz what do you think would be my anzwer? sorry to say you all wont see my video.(have a good life)another thing,myBUGGY is the coolest never mind who ever dont like it,im out see yaa.

HA!!!! I baited him . . . . stabbed him in the heart?? This dude doesn't even have anything that even remotely resembles a "jeep", posts bogus crap that makes no sense at all, boasts about his "open" marriage to me in front of the whole forum, says me and him have this "chemistry" all because I was trying to be nice to him by telling him I looked forward to talking with him on the forum when HE is the one who PM'd me? WTF???

okay ya'll beware of me, I'm such a witch. I'll get you banned if you even talk to me. HA!! HA!!!!

what a frickin' idiot. I'm glad he's gone!!!!! He's a couple cards shy of a full deck.

Sucks we won't get to see his wheelie video . . . .:roll: We're all corrupt. what a shame!!

P.S. I'm soooooooooooooo glad I won't have to look at all the endless pics of that hideous yellow ??? whatever that thing was . . . .

Last edited:
OK, nothing to see here - everyone move along.

Seriously though, if muttnutt has moved on I see no point in keeping this thread open. If you feel differently then just shoot me a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back