Woman crashes car three times

I agree. My sis iOS included in that list, she gives people about 3 feet on the highway.

Lol she's twenty. One of those spoiled kids who is never planning on moving out and sucks to be around.

She drives a Lexus

AND NO! I am not also spoiled! I am... The good child....

I wonder if she works for the Secretary of Commerce? The President's Secretary of Commerce wrecked his Lexus twice in a matter of hours this week, and then claimed he had a siezure of some sort. He boogied back to Washington DC pretty darn quick where the spin masters tell his story for him while he is in the hospital. If he were really sick, would he not have stayed in California for care? Sounds fishy to me.

If he had a seizure than we won't need to worry about the roads for a while because it is illegal to drive for I believe it's a year afterward.

I think the key word here is "Woman Driver"..........Ha, Ha, Ha,...Just kidding.
My mother had seizure's and it is illegal to drive in Arkansas for a while after.

My sister was drunk. I think she went to jail for it. It was 8 or so years ago

In Texas, it's six months after a seizure you can get your license back.

My wife is epileptic.

superj said:
My sister was drunk. I think she went to jail for it. It was 8 or so years ago

I knew it!!! That was my first question. I deal with so many drunks every day I work that I can even smell them thru the phone. ;)

Back