what do you guys think of this?!

I am forever throwing somthing in the back of the Jeep so I'd hate to have to remove the cover all the time. I like the bikini top though. I had that one for a long time before I finally stepped up to a safari top this year. I like the shade from the backseat much more.

I have the Bikini top and the Wind jammer. The Jammer is nice in the winter, when the Jeep is working.

I like the rear cover, great for 2-up wheelin but is a waste when I have both kids in the jeep, they don't like to stay under the cover ;)

I would prefer a standard bikini with the windjammer added on for cooler days since I don't have a top at all. That rear cover would be nice for keeping the mud out.

I purchased that set about two months ago and I like the bikini and rear cover, just haven't put the windjammer on yet. Kind of like the open feel during the summer.

I like the idea of the bikini top and the wind jammer... I'm just not convinces about the rear cover either. I am actually thinking about a safari top for myself; more in line with what I use my Jeep for here in FL...

Right now I have the hard top, but inthe summer, when I take it off, the sun can be hot enough to feel like you being cooked (hence the safari top idea)! And in the winter, when driving at highway speeds, the cold comes at you from the back... which is why I think the windjammer is a good idea.

Felipe

that sucks! miss ya. i really cant beleive the z has come to this. a lot of the guys i look to for good info are leaveing because of stuff like this. you know they say to judge a country you shouldnt see how many people want to get into it... you should see how many people are LEAVEING IT. might be said for the z too

oh and i have that combo for the jammer bikini and tonno cover love it jammer snaps to tonno cover keeps out water and keeps rain off your neck.

oh and i have that combo for the jammer bikini and tonno cover love it jammer snaps to tonno cover keeps out water and keeps rain off your neck.

Yeah, I'm thinking the 'jammer is the most important component!!! I've been down the highway in the pourin' rain with nothin' but my softtop (no windows, doors).............the only problem I had was the rain suckin' in from the BACK!!!!!!! Had my dash wetter than the outside of my windshield!?!?!! Not to mention the back of my head!!!!!

well im going to be stationed in North of Sacramento cali this december. I dont know how the weather is up there, but if i do get snow will it be able to come in or is it all sealed?

Back