New and full of questions

Im a retail sales manager at the top auto parts store in the nation i just found that out recently lol and you know what i did build my jeep it freaking rocks happy now the only thing i didn't get one was get the new bumper ( needs to be fabed) and the winch installed the short throw shifter works great everyone should try one..... The banks header pipe matched with flow through cat and bullet muffler make a throaty v8 sound its awesome me and my friend started the lift at 6pm and finished by 2 am that night no major difficulties. While we were under the hood we did have to change water pump and sand blast the intake manifold the jeep is a beast anyone with a jeep with a I6 there is ton of untapped potential in that motor if you dont believe me ill be posting my new ride on U tube soon and you can all see the link when i post it here for all you doubters lol eat it just because you are smart dont mean you gotta be a dick you are giving all the decent respectful jeepers a bad name get off you high horse and lets go mudding

YIKES!!! Hey, I hope I don't offend you, sir, but my mom installed some of my Jeep stuff for me, ( purfumey thing hanging on my mirror, and my spotted fur seat covers) so could you please repeat the test for me, I don't know if I should stand up, sit down or what. Thank you.

YIKES!!! Hey, I hope I don't offend you, sir, but my mom installed some of my Jeep stuff for me, ( purfumey thing hanging on my mirror, and my spotted fur seat covers) so could you please repeat the test for me, I don't know if I should stand up, sit down or what. Thank you.
My wife helped me install the lift leafsprings and take down the gas tank... I guess I'm im the "idiot" list!

Hello everyone im looking for some good answers befor i drop a boat load of money on my jeep..... :lol: I own a 95 Yj 4.0 5 spd Plans in motion to add B&m short throw shifter, Accel coil, Banks Headers pipe, 2.25 pipe with thrush welded 3' Rough country lift, 1 1/2 wheel spacers, steering bar Airaid throttle body spacer, Bosch iridium plugs, Flow Master catalytic converter, and smitty Built winch.... i think thats about it, i have a pimp my ride setting lined up with my mechanic buddies we are going to install all this in 48 hrs buy our estimate, any comments or info would be appreciated Have any bad experiences, any pointers to make everything smoother, or any good ideas on how to make a good snorkel tube, i think i got a good box design going but i dont think ill have it done buy the time all the other Mods are being done thanks for your time and input Mat

this goes to everyone:
didnt ur mother ever tell u if u dont have something nice to say, then dont say anything at all. haha
he did say he wanted some good answers but should have said supporting.
i wanna c some pics. sounds badass

Back