What do you think of the NSA spying program

Are you in favor of the NSA monitoring programs?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Your right, it's hard to keep up with what's going on it politics is your workin' 56hrs a week, have a family and life. Politicans don't even read the bills they sign. They made obama look bad when they started asking him details about the health care bill. He couldn't answer the questions because he hadn't read it, didn't know what was in it. It was suppose to have been his ideas.
I'm real tired of the left vs right BS. I'm just an American, I want my country back on track.

I hear EVERY word your saying brother ! I work 60 + hrs. a week and I want my country back to before its too broke to fix ! Obama turned out to be a dope , and my union endorsed him !

Maybe I semi agree with some of the spying , I guess that's because living and working in NYC has got me so used to post 911 , must make us feel safer when we see heavily armed to the teeth tactical enforcement that we got a better chance than no one doing nothing like before .
but it dosen't change a thing , there's always someone asleep at the wheel , not in touch with ma and pa citizen . They'll never get it right and they better stop picking on the gun owners who are just trying to guard their house and family ! Still mad , but I got to let that go , I know .
i appreciate your feelings , hope all feel the same and take it to the hill this time !

He who is willing to trade his freedom for the comfort of his security, deserves no freedom nor security.

Cant argue with that , but doing something is better than nothing . We just got to keep the government in check , like we're supposed to in the first place .

Back